Any good shared hosting for $5/mo?
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $5/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about kvchosting.net website hosting and reliability?
Good shared hosting plans from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Every time I have had questions they have been very quick to help me out and very specific in their answers.
I must say that kvchosting.net is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
I had responses within 15 or 25 minutes, telephone numbers to call if needed, friendly e-mails, you can rate the response they give you these guys are great - dont look any further!
Really glad to deal with kvchosting.net US web host. This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
The excellent customer service and technical skills are the best advertisment of this people!
The price is nice: https://www.kvchosting.net/unlimited-hosting.html - $1.89/mo.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
I've used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that kvchosting.net does. It is a great and very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a good VPS tariff Bileator 0 14 9 hours ago
Last Post: Bileator
  Best host for vps hosting? Bileator 0 8 9 hours ago
  Need hosting. Hopefully looking to pay $25/month Bileator 0 9 9 hours ago
  Good vps hosting with backups? Bileator 0 10 9 hours ago
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 7 108 05-06-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 7 130 05-03-2024, 08:03 AM
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 213 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 164 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 266 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 214 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM