$?$?$?
Any ideas how we can really energize our marketplace here at DS? If we have an active market going it will just get better and better and better!$!$! Smile Big Grin :whistle: I'm gonna put my domain where my mouth is! Listing one or two for sale right now just to get my feet wet. :eek:
1. Sell more of Zach's book and then invite them to join DomainSocial
2. Advertise to others that it is Free to sell in this forum (as compared to DNForum) Smile

Ok... maybe it is not free... u need 15 post before you can start a new thread in the domain for sale section... hehe
equilec Wrote:Ok... maybe it is not free... u need 15 post before you can start a new thread in the domain for sale section... hehe

But that doesn't cost any money, right? I'd say that's free.

Actually that's a great perk for taking part in what I'd say is a friendly and informative community.

I just don't happen to have domains for sale right now. :o
Taggart- Maybe you don't have any domains for sale, but I'll give you $6.95 for that chipmunk!!!Big Grin
hehe... u r right... the only thing that cost you will be your time to learn.

in exchange, you have to break the ice by posting, sharing and making friends.

depending on how you look at it, it is not exactly a cost but like you say... it is a great perk.

Taggart Wrote:But that doesn't cost any money, right? I'd say that's free.

Actually that's a great perk for taking part in what I'd say is a friendly and informative community.

I just don't happen to have domains for sale right now. :o
Free = Great Return on Investment Big Grin

I tell many of my buyers at other venues to check here for quality free information, pointers and other resources.
So far I've seen two ID's that look familiar.
But I can't take credit until I know for sure...Wink
Word of mouth (or on this case, keyboard) is a good way promote growth.
I also plan to create a link in my website soon.
Maybe do a littlle plug in a blog too.

I firmly believe that quality and quantity traffic will achieve the goal OP

I can't wait to "get my feet wet" here too.
Advertise the forums, here, then we get more members and a better economy!