12 New Domains!
old post will now delete
Actually the first one, jokeweekly.com sort of jumped out at me.

I'm not sure what some of the next ones refer to though.

Good luck with them.
Well, out of those, only cokecentral caught my attention. I'm wondering how can it be developed... but good luck anyway. With the others, honestly didn't really do anything for me. But I'm not an expert!
Cokecentral jumped out at me as well...but be careful. Coke has a history of suing those who usurp their trademark!
In terms of development, only jokeweekly looks to have some potential to me...
But the 3 quad-letters, they 'might' have some value overtime...
jokeweekly.com looks nice.
I also like jokeweekly.com Laughter is the best anti-inflammatory! I am a little :whistle: confused about TMs also. When a trademarked name is considered a "household" word or expression, does it give it some immunity? Anyone willing to answer, thanks.
As paul said, JokeWeekly.com seems to be the only one that can be easily developed. I agree with that.

I would sell KillBilltheMovie.com whenever you.

It's a great domain, but if the KillBill people wanted it, they won't have to pay you for it...

Dulcinea Wrote:I also like jokeweekly.com Laughter is the best anti-inflammatory! I am a little :whistle: confused about TMs also. When a trademarked name is considered a "household" word or expression, does it give it some immunity? Anyone willing to answer, thanks.

You generally can not trademark household words.

However, a word like Hoover can come to mean Vacuum Cleaner, where Hoover is also a trademarked name of a former division of the Whirlpool Corporation. In that case, other factors come into consideration.

If there is no website at the domain, then there is no value in the contents of the domain (since there is none) and the TM holder can claim that the domain was registered in order to be sold back to the TM holder at a higher price. This would get the domain transfered away from the registrant and to the TM holder.

The content of the website hosted at the domain can play a role in this too. For instance if it is about the president Hoover, and not about vacuum cleaners, then the TM holder can NOT claim the name.

If the content is a site that sells Hoover vacuums, then the registrant is considered to have registered the domain in bad faith (in that they are piggy backing on the TM for profit), and it will get transfered.

Hope that clears it up.

Zach
I recently bought the domain name: redflickr.com for X,XXX and am wondering what it is worth? I know what your going to say about the flickr trademark, but its all good, I already got it approved from GoDaddy. Anyone???
I think you paid a lot for it. But if you can develop it, you might get the value of what you paid within certain ammount of time. To me the name is not really calling my attention.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visitors/HITS of all domains on Shared server Williamhawk 0 1,584 12-19-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  am I wasting my time/money with these domains? Williamhawk 0 1,794 12-14-2017, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Health and Fitness Domains rileynd17 0 2,457 01-13-2013, 07:06 AM
Last Post: rileynd17
  Domains for Sale! SahilBhagat 1 3,326 05-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Last Post: kayakazi
  Appraise these domains zoocrew 2 4,269 05-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Last Post: kayakazi
  Lots of domains flywithme 2 3,365 01-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Last Post: flywithme
  Domains of the future? tradingnames.org 5 5,195 09-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Last Post: tradingnames.org
  Green domains simmonet 6 5,576 04-16-2009, 04:20 PM