Adsense acting weird
Adsense is acting weird on my site... I didn't update anything on my blog for a while since I was away on vacation, and I saw that the adsense ads were not there. After I updated yesterday, the ads are back... why is that? I kept having around 50 visitors a day while I was away. Does anybody had the same experience? I'm curious to know.
That is strange. Did you contact Google to ask what happened? I know it's a long shot because they don't always answer, but there might be something you need to know in the future!
I've never had that happen. Did you make any changes to the code of your webpage during that time? If not, I'd take a screenshot and send it to Google.
I've noticed I had no ads for an hour or two early on after I started with them, but I've had consistent ads recently.
Well, today the ads are back! That was very weird. I had a new post yesterday and someone commented on it and I got the ads back... I didn't change anything. But it is still a mystery for me... we'll see how it goes from now on.
Do you e-mail them with your question or do you call them? I guess e-mail probably. I hope you find out about you reappearing adds. Ha!Smile
At times there are interruption in service. i find that with affiliate ads from time to time.
Grace Wrote:Do you e-mail them with your question or do you call them? I guess e-mail probably. I hope you find out about you reappearing adds. Ha!Smile

I didn't do any of those things. I was giving it some time to appear and they are back. So, I guess that perhaps was interruption of service. We'll see how it turns out from now on.
Speaking of ads, are their subjects heavily influenced by more recent text additions to the site?

I find it very interesting to see how the topics of the ads change.
Taggart Wrote:Speaking of ads, are their subjects heavily influenced by more recent text additions to the site?

I find it very interesting to see how the topics of the ads change.

Yes actually! they do change depending on what I have and what is more recent. And they move also, because I don't have the ads all in one place, so whatever is near, that's what the ad is about, or more closely related.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adsense Placement SageMother 11 6,674 09-19-2007, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Seth Damien
  How do you Adsense? berlinlife06 7 4,469 06-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  High paying words on Adsense berlinlife06 8 4,748 05-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Last Post: ACCER
  Adsense.com history?? llegent 8 4,580 08-13-2006, 03:50 AM
Last Post: andreww38