Adsense cancel their account!
I was just chatting with a friend who was member of Payposter. he referred me there and I signed up just to help him, but actually almost never went there. Well, turns out that the guy that was "paying" to post, got his Adsense account banned because aparently there were people saying that his site was a scam. I even saw posted somewhere (can't remember where) that the domain PayPoster.com was for sale. I went to check it myself, and it was right, the thing is GONE... It is not the first time I hear Google cancels or bans an Adsense account for "illegal clicking"... anybody had the same experience? I'm curious to know!
Well I don't know why, google sent me an email telling me that there was some suspicious stuff going on my website, they told that false impressions/clicks were made, but they didn't ban, they told me that this was a warning, perhaps Adsense is trying to reduce advertisers? as I don't know why they emailed me so, as I never clicked my own ads.
This is nothing new. Google cancels a lot of accounts with suspicious clicks. I just hope it won't happen to me. I'll be pissed off!
You've got to wonder about your competition. Are they sniping you? Are they comming to your site and clicking your ads thousands of times a month/week/day? Google will cancel your account, and ask questions later, my friends. So keep an eye on your daily clicks!
Google sometime cancels your account for just nothing. So you always i have to be prepared to receive such mails
Wow, I had no idea that google would do this. I think there may be some funny business going on. Let us know more?
Well i dunno their criteria for blocking sites, but this is not good as many people get banned without nothing. that is the one reason people are shifting from google to other PPC sites
Google ALWAYS have a reason, they don't risk their reputation just for the hell of it, the average adsense user don't have any form of protection such as Adlogger on their site, so when the competition decides they should do something about the newcomer they just click the ads and eventually the adsense user will have no source of income.

It's not Google's responsibility to make sure your ads aren't abused, it's yours, so get Adlogger installed.
hmmm, where can we find adlogger and what is the basic function of adlogger anyways
Seph Wrote:Google ALWAYS have a reason, they don't risk their reputation just for the hell of it, the average adsense user don't have any form of protection such as Adlogger on their site, so when the competition decides they should do something about the newcomer they just click the ads and eventually the adsense user will have no source of income.

It's not Google's responsibility to make sure your ads aren't abused, it's yours, so get Adlogger installed.

Another thing I didn't know, and I'm pretty sure the kid doing the site was not aware either. I guess people have to find out all those little details before getting out to the public. Every time I read things like this, I get worry... my partner laughs at me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chikita, Adsense or Yahoo? echos 20 10,758 03-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Last Post: MattHogan
  Adsense success penguinmama 4 4,588 11-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Google Adsense angelbabyw2pointoh 17 11,329 11-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Better Than ADSENSE Biz 57 26,075 12-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Valdeam
  Adsense Question Taggart 16 10,057 02-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Biz
  Just starting up with adsense aquariancore 29 13,317 08-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Ardoris
  Better than AdSense RedMatrix 26 13,362 04-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Can show both Adsense and AdBrite on same site? zach 7 5,689 11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  Closing an adwords account zach 7 6,683 11-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  Adsense Revenue Sharing.. Against TOS? zach 12 8,400 09-14-2006, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Gurpartap