Adwords I threw myself under the bus
I went against myself and started an Adwords campaign for two of my ebooks. I wanted the exposure for my sites. So we will see what will be.
Great.

One tip: go slowly and test.

Don't spend $30 in one day on a capmaign without having CTR and conversion stats for it. Instead, split test and create many adgroups.

Zach
zach Wrote:Great.

Don't spend $30 in one day on a capmaign without having CTR and conversion stats for it. Instead, split test and create many adgroups.

Zach

Seems like a good advice... Just be patient, and I'm sure you'll get enough answers and potential clients. But I'm still trying to find out how the whole Adwords work, and what makes a difference to have a successful return.
zach Wrote:Great.

Zach

Maybe I went too slow I went $4 a day to test market.
Yes you should start with smaller capmaign this allowed some good results for you. You are doing well with $4 daily.Smile Keep track your results.Smile
aquariancore Wrote:Maybe I went too slow I went $4 a day to test market.

Hey Aquariancore! I was wondering how was the Adwords experience so far. Have ou got what you wanted? Any sales already? I'm curious to know how effective those things are. I don't have anything to sell right now, but I am thinking about a couple of things that might work out in the future.
Okay, since I've been gone, I'd thrown myself into the affiliate marketing world. In the beginning, I made almost $2,000 using Adwords in 9 days, but things have since slowed down. There is money to be made, but also a lot to lose if one is not careful.
berlinlife06 Wrote:Hey Aquariancore! I was wondering how was the Adwords experience so far. Have ou got what you wanted? Any sales already? I'm curious to know how effective those things are. I don't have anything to sell right now, but I am thinking about a couple of things that might work out in the future.

I am getting traffic and clicks made 4 cents in Adsense the other day, but in defense of the program my overall stepped up marketing plan just kicked in.
domaindare Wrote:Okay, since I've been gone, I'd thrown myself into the affiliate marketing world. In the beginning, I made almost $2,000 using Adwords in 9 days, but things have since slowed down. There is money to be made, but also a lot to lose if one is not careful.

I would like to here your how's and whys so the rest of us can learm from your success.
domaindare Wrote:Okay, since I've been gone, I'd thrown myself into the affiliate marketing world. In the beginning, I made almost $2,000 using Adwords in 9 days, but things have since slowed down. There is money to be made, but also a lot to lose if one is not careful.

$2000 in 9 days sounds great to me! But the trick is to know how much did you advertise? How much was your investment initially? Sorry to bug you, but those are the things that will help others to know what to do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here happy with adwords? zach 18 15,322 06-29-2022, 08:08 PM
Last Post: snisdift
  Flaw in Adwords can put you out of business aquariancore 21 12,706 01-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Last Post: digdiscount
  Adwords Arbitrage zach 6 5,653 03-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Last Post: mikestenger
  Adwords vs. YPN: Which is Better eria 10 7,416 04-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Is Adwords quality score of adgroups affected by campaign CTR zach 0 2,891 02-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Last Post: zach
  Closing an adwords account zach 7 6,684 11-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  How to Survive the Google AdWords Update of July 2006 andreww38 6 5,080 09-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Last Post: sunnybeachcal