Affiliate Aggregators?
What Affiliate aggregators (I don't know the actual term for them, I just call them that), do you guys use? Like CJ, Linkshare etc. I am really starting to do some hardcore affiliate marketing as a test and looking for information.

I would love to find a really good affiliate marketing forum, but the ones dedicated to affiliate marketing seem small, and all of the big webmaster sites only have limited discussions.
I use CJ but haven't had much experience with the payment end of it, yet. One advantage is that it has lots of options in terms of affiliates, some of them quite well known. I've heard from others that payment is timely.
CJ has always been weird to me. It seems so sterile and hard to follow. Almost like if you don't lift your pinky when you drink your tea they will kick you out.
Heh, they were actually that bad? What did they end up doing to you...or is that a collection of problems?
Have you tried clickbank ? It is good and easy to follow when compared to CJ. Also affiliate alerts give you an alert in your mail box of the new affiliate products added at clickbank.
Well CJ just canceled my account for no activity in 6 months. Clickbank has never made me 1 penny, let alone any dollars. I am not keen on on either one of them. I have been testing out azoogle ads. I have a referral id, but not sure we can post them here, so I will not do it.
Triumph,
btw: clickbank, comm junction, etc are known as affiliate networks.

sorry to hear about your affiliate experience.

are you familiar with Ewen Chia? he's a super affiliate and came up with FREE Report Reveals The Secrets To Making A Fortune From Other People's Products!.

recently he did a campaign, SuperAffiliateCloningProgram.com where he generated $1.5m in 48 hours.

i think it's how you go about the affiliate campaign.

i've been running one for the last 3 weeks and have racked up about $800 from clickbank and about half that in other referrals.

i think you need an overall strategy.

i'm working on a set of video which will go into internet marketing, blogging and affiliate mkting.

if you guys are interested, i can post an announcement somewhere when it's ready to launch.
Great info Andrew. Although because of the baby avatar, I always think I am getting expert advice from a baby. I had not heard of Ewen Chia. i will check it out.

I definately see the potential here with this affiliate selling, and thanks for correcting me on them being networks. I could not remember the terminology. I have been doing some testing and in the first 10 days or so I have made a substantial ROI. Considering all the mistakes I have made, I am very encouraged.

Although, I still have never sold one clickbank product, so I would love to know how you make money selling those goods. Clearly i am not targeting the right markets.
Am I just jaded and been on the net too long? Because I never believe people have a secret to making money and especially that they're not going to give it to me free.
triumph Wrote:Well CJ just canceled my account for no activity in 6 months. Clickbank has never made me 1 penny, let alone any dollars. I am not keen on on either one of them. I have been testing out azoogle ads. I have a referral id, but not sure we can post them here, so I will not do it.

As Andrew put it right, CJ or clickbank or anything else.....its going to work only with good marketing strategies. The point is selling and if one is not good at it, then there's going to be not much in terms of commission earnings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profitable affiliate prpogram. Lobster 0 3,692 06-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Your preferred Affiliate Program? Shortie861 4 4,046 11-07-2017, 04:23 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
Big Grin MilesWeb Affiliate Program Review MilesWeb 0 2,302 05-27-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
  Poker affiliate programs Shortie861 1 2,727 03-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Misti
  First affiliate program you used? Shortie861 1 2,989 03-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Misti
  First Affiliate Sale Shortie861 0 2,334 03-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Shortie861
  Bad experiences of affiliate programs Shortie861 0 2,459 02-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Shortie861
  Cash and Pay-per-click Affiliate Programs host3t.net 1 3,167 08-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Last Post: kahran
  Affiliate Program FoundDomain.com seek99 0 3,661 06-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Last Post: seek99
  Attn: Affiliate Marketing Newcomers DavidJames 0 3,355 12-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Last Post: DavidJames