Affiliate Programs on Parked Sites?
Has anyone ever tried setting up affiliate programs on parked pages? If so did you have any success? What kind of affiliates worked that way? Do affiliates have a problem with being shown on a parked pages?
They musnt' have a problem with it because I certainly see it all the time. Problem with a parked site is that the minute you see it's parked, you move on. I've never stayed long enough to even look at the ads.
As I had parked several of my domains with several parking company, I have become "immune" to parked domain and their landing pages which are generic in most of the time. I hardly surf and explore more in these type of domain...unless they have custom designed landing pages which differentiate themselves from other.

Some parking company do offer customization of landing page if the domain enjoy high volume of traffic.
I was trying to think of examples of parked domains I've run across which have enough on them to get me to stop and even look. I've seen some clever ones, but nothing that takes more than a few seconds to realize what it is and move on.

Anyone know of good ones?
I think thats not possible.
Because I think you cant edit the page provided by the site where you parked your
domain. I dont have big experience but i know that they provide a page for the domains when you put the nameserver on the domain and that is not editable.
I remember trafficz allows to place your link.
But I doubt if you can use affiliate links
llegent Wrote:As I had parked several of my domains with several parking company, I have become "immune" to parked domain and their landing pages which are generic in most of the time. I hardly surf and explore more in these type of domain...unless they have custom designed landing pages which differentiate themselves from other.

Some parking company do offer customization of landing page if the domain enjoy high volume of traffic.

We might, but people like my mom and wife and a few others I know have no clue what a parked page is and I have seen them even bookmark a couple. As long as it look nice and has a couple of small things on it they like they mark it.
vicki2 Wrote:I was trying to think of examples of parked domains I've run across which have enough on them to get me to stop and even look. I've seen some clever ones, but nothing that takes more than a few seconds to realize what it is and move on.

Anyone know of good ones?

Sorry, I'm not thinking of any examples but if you have the rights to park a domain, shouldn't you be able to put at least a page of introductory content and a couple banners at least?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profitable affiliate prpogram. Lobster 0 3,688 06-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  What are the Benefits Of Posting Ads on classified sites? michaeltim 0 1,347 03-27-2018, 07:41 AM
Last Post: michaeltim
  Your preferred Affiliate Program? Shortie861 4 4,045 11-07-2017, 04:23 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
Big Grin MilesWeb Affiliate Program Review MilesWeb 0 2,302 05-27-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
  Poker affiliate programs Shortie861 1 2,725 03-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Misti
  First affiliate program you used? Shortie861 1 2,985 03-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Misti
  First Affiliate Sale Shortie861 0 2,334 03-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Shortie861
  Bad experiences of affiliate programs Shortie861 0 2,457 02-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Shortie861
  Cash and Pay-per-click Affiliate Programs host3t.net 1 3,163 08-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Last Post: kahran
  Anyone buying traffic for parked domains? triumph 10 7,769 07-12-2011, 02:15 AM
Last Post: haoping