Affordable Server recommendation for my 10 websites?
Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
32 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
Any info on Tzulo.com dedicated hosting? Alternatives ? Reviews ?

Thanks
ASVhost.com and kvchosting.net servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.
In my web hosting with Tzulo.com web hosting, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them.
Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end. I am really glad that my site is hosted by Tzulo.com reliable host because they conquered this good rating when they have helped and solved some problems which occurred during the purchase and payment.
Use servers which legionbox.com provides.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for di/urlfferent budgets. Positive and quick support response.
Now I am very pleased with Tzulo.com web host and really enjoy my experience dealing with them. Recommended.
I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained to me what hosting solution I should have bought.
Here are 3 things which I like about Tzulo.com hosting services:
1) Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).
2) Pricing is quite reasonable (they saved a lot of money for me, I like it very much.
3)helpful and professional customer support team which works 24/7 and really solves all the troubles.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 135 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 2 68 04-22-2024, 08:41 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 4 60 04-22-2024, 08:33 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 3 76 04-22-2024, 08:33 AM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 146 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 170 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 138 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 433 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 175 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 369 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter