Affordable server hosting?
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing hosting with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try Greenwebpage.com hosting. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me
Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are decent enough to sign up with.
I have been extremely satisfied with these hosting providers. I appreciate their technology, their easy-to-use website, but most of all their customer service. I have chatted with customer service several times with questions, and always gone away satisfied.
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by Greenwebpage.com provider, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.
Trustworthy and reliable server providers are: legionbox.com and planethoster.com.
I have also contacted their support several times. It takes 5 minutes on an average for a customer representative of them  to come on chat to help you out.
Why not give ZipServers.com dedicated hosting a try?
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status. Highly recommended!
I've been using Greenwebpage.com VPS hosting for a long period of time and everything works good. Always reliable service and personal support.
They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment. Would highly recommend to any potential customers.
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.
I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand. I've been using greenwebpage.com for a long time and they're fantastic.
They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.
ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers are good enough to sign up with.
You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 0 19 10 hours ago
Last Post: Upiter
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 1 36 Yesterday, 05:40 PM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 2 39 04-12-2024, 05:51 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 109 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 4 93 04-10-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 138 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 140 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 158 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 167 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 173 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa