Affordable vps hosting solutions?
Hello,
What is recommended for this config:
RAM 4GB would be enough
50GB Space
I've seen Neironvps.com offers nice vps hosting solutions.
Are they really good? Any reviews?
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.
I would like to say that NeironVPS.com vps host does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. They are always willing to take that extra step.
Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Neironvps.com is the host you can rely on. They mean business and they provide excellent service.
I joined Neironvps.com a little over five months ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.
Uptime is great and I am quite happy with their ssd vps hosting (from $5.95/mo).
I would recommend Neironvps.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting (starting from $5.95/mo).
Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 67 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 149 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 121 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 178 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 174 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 206 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 184 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 87 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 125 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter