AirportLobby.com
Please give your appraisal of the name with webiste of AirportLobby.com
StarrTrack.com Wrote:Please give your appraisal of the name with webiste of AirportLobby.com

Maybe it can be sell out by a good price.
StarrTrack.com Wrote:Please give your appraisal of the name with webiste of AirportLobby.com

Hello StarrTrack, first, as for an appraisal, what determines the true value of a domain is how much someone is willing to pay for it vs. how much someone is willing to sell it for.
The site is very clean and personally, I like the font you picked for your header image.
Great things going for it are the fact that the domain name is over 9 years old and has over 2000 Inbound links - Great job!
I believe you will be able to improve your pagerank - currently zero - if you would eliminate all of your outgoing links that are not mission critical for you and your business. But if you are getting paid $5.00 per link per month then by all means forget this advice and keep them Wink
dnScoop estimates the value of airportlobby.com at just over $1100.00, SmartPageRank puts it at just over $1400.00, and estibot values your domain at almost $500.00.
Are you finding you are making good return on your google ads? I would be tempted to eliminate one or two or three of your ad placements, or at least move one down a little so the customer is not bombarded with ads from the start. I do like the blue "menu" like ads on the left.
Great advice from captain dave there.
Thanks for AirportLobby.com appraisal and a lot good information I did not know. I have now decided to put the domain name up for sale.

Thanks
I think in a reseller market the domain name would fetch low $xxx Wink
Go team Captain Dave
try the free sedo price apprisal
Its really good one buddy..
You can earn good money from this..
i would say it's in the xxx range.