Allow Me To Introduce Myself....
My Name is Hove!

Actually its not...but writing that title pulled a Jay Z song up in my mind Rolleyes

Hi everybody,

I'm very glad to have found this community...as a guy who's taken great interest in IM over the last 6 months, I did something that MOST people who start in IM don't do.

I started buying domain names like a mad man.

Now... some have criticized me for doing this. However, before I knew ANYTHING about the domain name market (or that it even existed to an extent), I always say the purchase of Domain names as cheap real estate. $7 a pop won't break the bank, and that can EASILY be made back if you find something good.

Right?

Well that what I'm here to find out. I own over 60 domain names....some with incredible potential. I will be listing them here shortly to get feedback and learn more about this market.

But for now, I'd like to say hello!

I look forward to chatting with you all Big Grin

DD.

PS. If you are interested in any of my domains or need help thinking of one...please PM me. I've been told I have a knack for creating solid domain names and I'd love feedback on that as well! Maybe I can even help you create the name you're looking for Big Grin
Hi DD, it's good to see you here.

It sounds like you've hit the ground running. Cool I'll be looking for the names of the domains you have.

Take care. I'll see you around.
Hey Domain Daddy

Lucky strike or not, that's good investing! We're all proud to have you here, so welcome to the community.

IM is very different from domaining, but you can definately run the two in parrellel (i do). When did you start registering domains? Was it when you started IM a few years ago?

In any case, hang on to the goldies and don't let 'em go unless you get a good price!

See you around

Zach
Awesome Taggart! Thanks for your interest!

zach Wrote:Hey Domain Daddy

Lucky strike or not, that's good investing! We're all proud to have you here, so welcome to the community.

IM is very different from domaining, but you can definately run the two in parrellel (i do). When did you start registering domains? Was it when you started IM a few years ago?

In any case, hang on to the goldies and don't let 'em go unless you get a good price!

See you around

Zach

Hey Zach,

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate the support. I started learning IM about 6 months ago, and every potential idea i had for a product,niche, site, etc. I snatched up as many domains as I could. Every domain I have I thought of myself and registered.

Here's my list:

BallerParty.com
CouCode.com
CouCodes.com
CouCodez.com
EbookAnswer.com
EbookDistrict.com
EbookLetter.com
EbookOracle.com
EbookScholar.com
EbookTent.com
EbookTheAnswer.com
EbookTome.com
EbookTradeShow.com
EbookTraveler.com
GrabEbook.com
GuestListNetwork.com
HipHopBio.com
HollywoodRumors.net
HousePartyHost.com
HousePartyHustler.com
InfoMarketNewbie.com
InternetResearchDirectory.com
LAScandal.com
LASexDiet.com
LASexForum.com
LASexGym.com
LASexHealth.com
LASexLife.com
LASexuality.com
LASexWorld.com
MyEbookReader.com
PartyHustle.com
PartyHustler.com
PackYourParty.com
ParkItMarketing.com
PogoPanel.com
SexReps.com
SocialArchives.com
SocialSyndrome.com
TargetNetMarket.com
ThrowTheParty.com
visitEbook.com

As you can see its scattered over a few various industries...I could never seem to settle on one! Now I have all of these...plus a couple otheres that I may turn into projects.

I'd love some feedback and guidance!

Many thanks,

DD.
Thanks!

Just added:

LAReplay.com
NetMarketNewbie.com

Now how can i go about pricing these?? I appreciate your guidance!

DD.
I saw your list of domains. I am the mother of 5 daughters, so I can tell you it's great being a Daddy. Nice to have you here, and I wish you continued success in your future.
Greetings and welcome to our little corner of internet universe. You can probably get an answer to any question you have here and the people are generally friendly (Everyone but me!). Anyway, welcome and see you around the board!
Thanks!!

New additions:

WhyNotLie.com
BeMyQueen.com
BeMyLie.com
PeopleWithPennies.com
SeeMyScene.com
BeMyAlly.com
BornToDJ.com
DJTeacher.com

Now...I need exposure Cool

Any Tips guys? They're all parked on Sedo...

But i want LOTS of people seeing them! I need to DRIVE the market!

Love ur help!

DD.
You could open a simple website on one of them, market the hell out of it and use it as either a market or an auction site to get people to bid on it.