Link Connector
I was contacted by a company who's products I buy a lot of and like very much about becoming an affiliate. To do so I had to sign up with link connector. I have to say there are some impressive name brand affiliates. People here should check them out.
Well I don't have much information about this. So please tell me more information about this from your experince.Smile
I just signed up for the reasons I noted above. Basically they have some elite affiliates. I have been approved by three and am waiting on five more. I was also turned down by 4 other.
aquariancore Wrote:I just signed up for the reasons I noted above. Basically they have some elite affiliates. I have been approved by three and am waiting on five more. I was also turned down by 4 other.

Sounds like an interesting deal! I hope you get a lot of money with them... I'm debating about getting with affiliates yet... but will probably do in the near future.
I am beginning to get into affiliates and people here should look at Zach's book for an offerring. Hey, Zach you never returned my pm.
[QUOTE=aquariancore;7100 Hey, Zach you never returned my pm.[/QUOTE]

I guess he doesn't intend to by now.
I think I should get affiliates when I have my own website, and not just a little blog that is dedicated to a relatively small focused group... and that is not going to happen right now but maybe soon.
berlinlife06 Wrote:I think I should get affiliates when I have my own website, and not just a little blog that is dedicated to a relatively small focused group... and that is not going to happen right now but maybe soon.

It doesn't cost anything and right affiliates can add to the draw to you blog.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is link baiting in SEO ? michaeltim 0 1,561 02-15-2018, 05:34 AM
Last Post: michaeltim
  Has anyone tried Link Referral for traffic?? ishan 4 4,555 11-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn