Any VPS with GOOD uptime?
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about GTHost.com vps solutions?
Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?
Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws.
Not much story:
- Came to them due to low cost.
- Am staying with them because of low cost and good support.
- Importantly I find people there with 24/7 are caring.
- Am happy with their work.
Just setup hosting with GTHost.com vps and am in the process of getting my new site up and running.
That's what I call service. I can't really judge the reliability yet, but I'm happy with everything. Recommended.
Try VPS plans from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws as they are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.
Give GTHost.com cheap vps a try. The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous.
Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better.
This is really the PERFECT HOSTING PROVIDER! Transferred all my sites to NetShop Isp vps hosting and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.
I never have that problem with GTHost.com vps. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 66 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Lougalvi 6 122 01-31-2024, 08:05 AM
  Any good Chicago vps hosting? MatterEnergy 6 225 12-26-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Where do you get Good VPS from? MiracleMoff 6 305 06-02-2023, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need good dedicated server hosting in Europe Bileator 7 343 05-26-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Good VPS required MatterEnergy 5 1,035 05-23-2023, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Good Hosting Provider is Required MatterEnergy 7 477 05-23-2023, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Good host several asp.net applications? Lougalvi 7 450 04-19-2023, 06:57 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Good VPS required Lougalvi 5 379 03-20-2023, 12:24 PM
  Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime? MiracleMoff 6 396 03-13-2023, 06:33 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter