Any good, reliable web hosting with great support?
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about kvchosting.net web hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
I've moved two of my domains wtih kvchosting.net service already. They have an incredibly helpful support system, answering your ticket within 24 hours.
They have been reliable and everything you could ask for in a host. You can rely on them.
Why not give 21st-thailand.com vps bangkok hosting a try?
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
KVChosting.net is worth every cent you pay for their services.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than kvchosting.net US web host.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support. They've a very large selection of scripts to choose from.
The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with kvchosting.net is their customer support.
Recommended. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
QHoster.com and rightservers.com VPS deals are worth your attention.
No doubt, they are good options to host your web sites.
Pricing looks reasonable, and hosting plans are feature-rich. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 6 3 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 114 4 hours ago
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi