Any great VPS hosts?
Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host, 2GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access
Any information on Webhost.pro or Hosting022.com hosting reliability?
What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Plans from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are full-featured and worth trying. Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.
I'd STRONGLY recommend NetShop ISP cheap VPS to everyone that is setting up a website.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
QHoster.com and legionbox.com services are the best to sign up with.
You have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.
If you ask me, I've been using webhost.pro vps hosting for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime are superb.
24/7/365 live chat support has proven very useful for me and all requests have been dealt with very fast.
Highly recommend Webhost.pro solutions. Like their cheap vps packages. My site is up and running.
Their friendly and timely manner aside, this is even more impressive when I have built and administer this site from Spain. Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right.
VPS plans from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them  and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.
Pretty good feature-rich VPS hosting solutions you'll find at cloudarion.com and also rightservers.com web hosts.
Overall, I have no complaints, and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use them as well.
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? MatterEnergy 5 796 06-08-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? MiracleMoff 9 369 04-07-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Any good, reliable web hosting with great support? Glaceptra 6 426 01-04-2023, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Honest web hosts avilable in the market? Bileator 6 1,247 09-23-2021, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Honest web hosts avilable in the market? MiracleMoff 5 718 07-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  I give Diablo IV a great deal of credit for sticking with it Mmoak2018 0 776 02-26-2020, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Mmoak2018
  Reviews of these hosts ... Vanio 2 1,014 12-24-2019, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Want to know reviews of these hosts ... Upiter 6 1,194 12-24-2019, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Best hosts in Canada to get shared hosting accounts at? Bileator 3 1,372 08-22-2019, 05:54 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  What are the best hosts in Europe to get VPS accounts at? Lougalvi 6 1,476 08-21-2019, 09:27 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy