Anybody knows about blogvertise.com?
I run into this company that like google Adsense has also advertisement according to content, I think... I have to do more research about it, but wanted to know if someone here have tried, and what was their experience. In any case, would you recommend it?
You people have a lot more experience than I do! LOL!
Well I just signuped this company on last month and already had five new jobs and good amonut of money per post. I think every blogger should try it.
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well I just signuped this company on last month and already had five new jobs and good amonut of money per post. I think every blogger should try it.

Thanks for sharing this info. I think I will try them then... I was not too sure but I'll check out the details anyway and see what happens. Thanks again!
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well I just signuped this company on last month and already had five new jobs and good amonut of money per post. I think every blogger should try it.

Pm me the details so I can check it out.
Because I had nothing better to do, I've looked into it. I'll give you my impressions in a week or two.
I want to hear what ACCER has to say later! I was just chatting with someone that said it was great, but another person told me that he hasn't seen any results yet... So, I think I'll wait a bit. I'm such a coward!
I'm waiting with baited breath and I gave up fishing.
Well, I signed up with them... but haven't heard anything from them... I guess they didn't approve me, or need more time to check me out? I don't know, and I guess deep down I don't care either! LOL!
Well I just completed 3 posts on their website and now I asking payment from there. I also think that site is fishy one because few of users waiting for payment since May 5.

Let's hope I got my payment on time.
Please keep us updated through the whole procedure! I hope it pays you and its real. Let us know if you see any other problems, ok? Thanks.