Anybody knows anything about agloco.com?
I was chatting with a friend who is participating in many PPC programs and was telling me about this agloco.com For what I saw, they ask the person to download a bar into their computer and then surf... I don´t really know it, but I said that I wouldn´t download anything into my computer. Can we make money out of that? Or we are paying for that? I´m curious. Thanks
As far as I can tell, ALGOCO is supposed to be a paid per action program of some sort. I've signed up and occassionally receive a news letter saying where they are at, but they haven't really taken off yet. I'm still hopeful. I always figure I am ahead as long as I haven't spent anything on a program. So far, with ALGOCO I am ahead. I just don't know what direction we are going yet!
I signed up with Agloco last year and I learned from other members that it was a scam so I do not really know what happened there after I stopped using it. A very close friend of mine earned much but never really got paid. Sad
I've only heard negative things about Agloco so I know I wouldn't sign on to it. Most people haven't lost money per se but you do have to download and essentially host their program on your computer and that's the aspect of it that puts me off.
I share the concern for having their software downloaded to my computer. I expect that it may cause problems with my Norton software?
As far as I know Agloco went belly up a few months ago. I have seen ads for "Agloco email" service but haven't checked it out.

Agloco is a prime example of the old "if it sounds too good to be true...." wisdom!
SageMother Wrote:As far as I know Agloco went belly up a few months ago. I have seen ads for "Agloco email" service but haven't checked it out.

Agloco is a prime example of the old "if it sounds too good to be true...." wisdom!

I do agree with you on this. Actually, when I first heard about it, I thought, it really sounded too good to be true. However, when I saw my friend's proof of payment, I thought that it would work for me too. Well, I was wrong. Sad Oh well...
Well, then I'm glad I didn't sign up with them! On the other hand, I've been ding this survey thing for years! I accumulated $180, and just this week I got my check! But I've been doing it for at least 5 years, and not redeeming them.
scam no doubt