Anyone advertised with PTR companies?
Has anyone ever tried advertising with paid to read email companies? For those of you that don't know, these companies have users that join and recieve emails which they must click and visit a site for a certain amount of time in order to get paid for viewing that email. So I figure that potentially this could be long enough for someone to get interested in something on my site. What do you think? The packages are pretty cheap as well.
Sounds interesting... do you have a link that I could look at?

Thanks

Zach
One of my friends referred me to one of those sites, and to tell you the truth, I didn´t think it was alll that was advertized. To the contrary, I think it is a big scam for the users, and the people that are joining, get out pretty fast when they realize that they reallly don´t get paid that much. Of course, to get your ad there might be a different thing. As far as I know, they only had 10 ads at a time, but people don´t get to the ads unless they referr someone else. To me looked like a scam, but good luck!
I think in some cases that may be true. There are other better PTR companies, and I have quite a few friends that actively participate in this. They get paid to read the emails, it is true that these companies don't pay the people very much, only like 1 oe 2 cents per email, but the people are agreeing to that when they join. I have never advertised with these companies, but it is pretty cheap advertisment,a nd I thought it might be worth a try. Some of the better companies I have heard of are ggmails.com ggads.com, and hits4pay.com is a really good one. They all have several different plans, but they start at like $6.00 for 500 active members to recive your ad to visit your wesite. If you want aditional companies all you have to do is a search for Paid to Read companies.
You might want to check out Donkeymails.com. The rates there are much expensive from the rest of the PTR companies but they have the biggest membership base. I have been a member of this site for more than a year now.
Donkeymails looks interesting but... What's up with service companies using adsense on their homepage? I know it's a side point and that no one here really cares, but I mean, do they run a good business or do they need adsense to cover up their costs?

Has anyone tried PTR advertising from the advertisers end? I would be interested in knowing what results it provides...
I advertised my site at PolarPtr.com and WorldWide-Cash.net before. I bought 5000 views from each. My site membership didn't improve that much but the increase in adsense clicks was noticeable.
I have never advertised with any of these services but I do use them for my own side income. I have been paid plenty of times by Donkeymails and by Storm of Cash. Lately I have also been paid over and over by Applebizs. I tend to use them, collect some, move around and use others. If I work on one for about a week and don't get more than say 5 cents I don't stay with it, it's a waste of my time. They usually keep me in enough change to pay for a domain or a host somewhere when I want one, until my client makes up the payment. I would never depend on them for making me an Internet Millionaire.
Domaineer Wrote:I have never advertised with any of these services but I do use them for my own side income. I have been paid plenty of times by Donkeymails and by Storm of Cash. Lately I have also been paid over and over by Applebizs. I tend to use them, collect some, move around and use others. If I work on one for about a week and don't get more than say 5 cents I don't stay with it, it's a waste of my time. They usually keep me in enough change to pay for a domain or a host somewhere when I want one, until my client makes up the payment. I would never depend on them for making me an Internet Millionaire.

It's really a waste of time but I still join them. Big Grin I am a member of over 10 sites. I earn less than $50 a month. I promote and I click when I'm not busy. Or when I'm too tired to think. It definitely won't make me a millionaire. My earnings from PTR sites are not enough for my DSL bill. :-( Such is life.
I tried the PTR's to begin..and unless you are an advertiser..they are not worth it..
I would suggest..typing in the google and yahoo search box "get paid to post" and go that direction ..I know many people make 1000 per month that way...Good luck!~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The majority of companies that have operate such giveaways chitianshi520 0 1,066 01-11-2019, 02:07 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520