Anyone buying traffic for parked domains?
Is anyone here buying traffic, via ppc (perhaps second and third tier), or traffic services, to drive traffic to parked sites?
Hi triumph

Buying traffic for parked domains is against most parking 'term and conditions'. Any clicks on the parked page will be considered incentivized (or click fraud), and your earnings will generally be suspended. It is not a good idea to do this, and so i would keep away from anyone offering to send you traffic, even if they claim that it is untracable or has no redirect.

The more advanced parking partners sometimes collect more data than just the referal data. Poor performing traffic may get your account suspended as well.

So it is best to stay away from these services and never to artificially drive traffic to your parked domains.
That is good to know. I didn't know you could "buy" traffic. Isn't that just like paying for paying yourself? I know it maybe good for getting more traffic to websites but isn't it silly to do that for parked sites??
It is not permitted. Your parking account will be banned if you do it.
Ladybecklyn Wrote:That is good to know. I didn't know you could "buy" traffic. Isn't that just like paying for paying yourself? I know it maybe good for getting more traffic to websites but isn't it silly to do that for parked sites??
Sometimes it is called arbitrage.
You pay $.50/click adwords.
Drive traffic to your site or parked domains
where you get paid more than $.50/click
Paying for traffic is usually appropriate when a site is actually selling a product or offering a service and, even then, your profit margins have to make it worth the money.

I didn't know that buying traffic for a parked domain would lead to banishment, but it makes sense.
SageMother Wrote:Paying for traffic is usually appropriate when a site is actually selling a product or offering a service and, even then, your profit margins have to make it worth the money.

I didn't know that buying traffic for a parked domain would lead to banishment, but it makes sense.

I didn't know that either, but to be honest I hadn't even thought about doing it. Smile
I guess I am not smart enough to think of sneaky things like that.

Getting banned is only for parked sites though right? If you own a site and it is not parked you can do it though right?
Hurgoll Wrote:I didn't know that either, but to be honest I hadn't even thought about doing it. Smile
I guess I am not smart enough to think of sneaky things like that.

Getting banned is only for parked sites though right? If you own a site and it is not parked you can do it though right?

that's correct. I did it already and it's nice when you want to sell your site. You can buy some traffic to raise the price of your site.

regards
The only way I would buy traffic to my site, is if I want to sell it. Otherwise, I am not interested on buying traffic, just because I rather have little quality traffic, people really interested on my site, and not just people looking for a 1 cent for their accounts.
Buying traffic doesn't really work well overall because most of it is just stop by traffic that isn't productive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you generate traffic nicnel 10 6,796 11-11-2017, 07:57 AM
Last Post: toursinfiji
  Getting revenue for ex-blog domains? llegent 21 11,705 11-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Last Post: nb621
  Whats your income of parking domains? deelip 34 17,110 07-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Last Post: giggos
  kindly suggest some good typo domains for parking kuberan 9 6,232 03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Last Post: mikestenger
  Type-in Traffic Question Ose 3 4,103 03-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Last Post: mikestenger
  Manual Traffic Exchanges SageMother 19 10,588 03-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Last Post: hotchocolate
  How to promote or generate traffic from domain parking? ernestdray 8 6,557 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Last Post: jooritse
  Affiliate Programs on Parked Sites? triumph 7 5,350 11-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Taggart
  Which PPP should I use for Turkish Traffic? infernostudio 1 3,539 09-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Last Post: specXYZ
  Has anyone tried Link Referral for traffic?? ishan 4 4,555 11-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn