Anyone ever visit yahooo.com
It actually sends you to Yahoo!. Clever way to own such a profitable domain name.
yeah.
But there is no advantage on having this domain. I would make a blog about yahoo, if I had that domain.
I think Yahoo owns Yahooo. Don't you think?
I have the feeling that Yahoo owns the domain.. it is just a clever way to re-direct the trafic, because it happens to me all the time. Since one has to type the 2 "o" at the end, sometimes if it goes once more, then you don´t even noticed! It happened to me typing my access to a site that I am registered at, and I typed my e-mail with yahooo.com and of course it didn´t recongnize me and I didn´t even see it until I typed again asking them to send me a reset password!
Yes yahoo owns it:

Quote:Registrant:
Yahoo! Inc.
(DOM-271880)
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale
CA
US

Domain Name: yahooo.com

Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com
Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com
Registrar Homepage: MarkMonitor: Anti-Phishing, Fraud Prevention, Brand Protection & Domain Management

Administrative Contact:
Domain Administrator
(NIC-1360355)
Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale
CA
US
domainadmin@yahoo-inc.com
+1.4083493300
Fax- +1.4083493301
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Domain Administrator
(NIC-1372925)
Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale
CA
US
domainadmin@yahoo-inc.com
+1.4083493300
Fax- +1.4083493301

Created on..............: 1999-Jan-28.
Expires on..............: 2008-Jan-27.
Record last updated on..: 2006-Dec-29 14:52:59.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.YAHOO.COM
NS5.YAHOO.COM
NS2.YAHOO.COM
NS3.YAHOO.COM
NS4.YAHOO.COM

It's a typo traffic catcher. Especially since they used to advertise verbally as a kind of howl "yahoooooooooooooooooo..." etc, I would presume that some people actually type in additional o's.

Zach
Thank you so much Zach! Now we can all rest! LOL! I like the way you deal with this site, always on top of everything! I hope I can be as good administrator to our website as you are to this one! My partner insist that I still have to learn a lot before getting myself that title!