Are you an Artist or an Entrepreneur?
Do you develop web sites for business or because you want to do it? Obviously you have somewhat of a talent for developing domains and web sites or you wouldn't be here. Is it your talent that drives you for the sake of doing something you enjoy? Or is it the money that you can make doing it? If you do web sites then you are somewhat of an Artist...but does that come first in your heart or are you an Entrepreneur. Tell me, I am interested to know.
I had to suppress the artistic side when doing client work. Mostly because of differences in artistic vision.
The question:
Do you develop web sites for business?
Yes, I am in the process of developing sites for my domain business.
This fact, most likely, makes me an entrepreneur.

Why do you ask?
Do you have something to offer to assist in my goals?
Maybe interested.
PM me if you do.
I am open to suggestions, etc.

DomainCroc

I may have a couple to offer also.
My website is strictly for my own business which is not at all booming right now because I do not have time to maintain my website.
I'm an Entrepreneur. I buy domains, design sites and develop sites. That's it.

I really can't say that I am an "Artist" in any way.
I'm definately an entrepreneur. I buy domains, then have someone else design it. Depending on the site, I may market it and keep it for myself or sell it on ebay.
I'm both. When working with clients I use different creativity "muscles." I may not always be able to go absolutely crazy with the design, but I can totally use my creative juices to problem solve.
My first site back in the 90's was for pleaure. My second site in the early 21st was both (actually 100 plus webpages it was ridiculous) By June I will have 7 sites up with one as non business.
I think I am an artist most of the times.
But I have only one website made for business.

High quality forum posts for a cheaper price, Just started it and looking to make it good enough so I can support a few more prizes at bbxchanges.com
Hi Mesoc,

I am new to all this so any help will be appreciated. The funny thing is that I dreamed about developing one of my domains lol.

I am an entrepreneur, but of course there is an artistic side to it. My question to you is once you start to develop a site, how long does it take for you to actually sell it?

Do you have much luck on Ebay?

Mesoc Wrote:I'm definately an entrepreneur. I buy domains, then have someone else design it. Depending on the site, I may market it and keep it for myself or sell it on ebay.