Are you an Artist or an Entrepreneur?
I'd have to say I am the creative part on the developing process. My partner is the technical and the entreprenour... I write and he builds and makes sure everything will run smoothly.
Does being an entrepreneur makes you away from being artistic ?
Sometimes I feel like it.
I am both. I design and run a business.
A little of both...which I think any businessman/woman has to be...must be creative to try and make it work.
xtraze Wrote:Does being an entrepreneur makes you away from being artistic ?
Sometimes I feel like it.

hmm good question, I guess it depends on the person. Some people just finance the whole thing and hire people to do job and hope their investment works out well. However for most of us, this isn't the case, and have some artistic qualities.
I suppose that the answer to your topic question depends on your definition of an artist and an entrepreneur.

Good entrepreneurs must develop their vision and also have the ability to translate the vision to a reality. To that end, they must understand their tools and be able to apply them as appropriate to complete the vision.

I believe that good artists follow similar paths.

I'm not positive, but I think you might be asking, "Is the Internet a hobby for you or do you depend upon it as a means of support?". If that is the question, then for me and those who depend upon me, the answer is it is a means of support.

-Commerce
Are you an Artist or Entrepreneur? I am definitely both. It's interesting to see the difference between a hobby or a making a living with domains. Perhaps one leads to the other.
Well I am both. I can do design my website and also do good business with the site.
I'm very much both, an artist and entrepreneur. Its so integrated in me now, that I can't tell where one stops and the other begins. When my professional MBA position was eliminated in 2005, I began to realize that I hadn't been all that happy all those years counting beans for the man. So I still use my business sense, however I give myself permission to let my soul flow through my work. I like to call it my intuitive nature. Thanks for asking such a great questions...I've enjoyed the responses.
I started off as an activist....which was why my first site went up. Then I became an artist. Somewhere along the way I started making money. I'm not sure how it happened but I'm glad it did!