Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey
The Carolina Panthers wasted little time naming a new defensive coordinator after Steve Wilks left to become head coach of the Arizona Cardinals.
Panthers coach Ron Rivera promoted defensive line coach Eric Washington as Wilks’ replacement on Monday Youth C.J. Mosley Jersey , just hours after the hiring of Wilks became official. Rivera said after the season that had a hunch Wilks would get a head coaching job, and was prepared in the event that it happened.
Wilks’ departure means the Panthers will enter next season with three new coordinators.
Rivera fired offensive coordinator Mike Shula two days after the season and replaced him with Norv Turner. Special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey was replaced by former assistant coach Chase Blackburn. McGaughey’s contract was up and he wanted to pursue other options.
It’s the second straight season the Panthers have lost a defensive coordinator to a head coaching gig.
Last year the Buffalo Bills hired Sean McDermott as their new head coach.
It’s expected that Wilks will take a few current Carolina assistants with him, including linebackers coach Al Holcomb and assistant offensive line coach Ray Brown.
Washington has served as the Panthers defensive line coach for the past seven seasons. During that span the Panthers defensive line has recorded more sacks (219) than any team in the NFL.
Washington’s defensive line has not only been productive in getting to the quarterback, but also fared well against the run. Carolina has ranked in the top six in the NFL in four of the past six seasons in run defense, including a No. 2 ranking in 2013.
Under Washington Youth James Conner Jersey , the Panthers defensive line has featured two All-Pro selections and two Pro Bowl selections. Since 2013, a Panthers defensive lineman has earned NFC Defensive Player of the Week three times and NFC Defensive Player of the Month twice.
The Panthers defense has finished in the top 10 in defense five of the last six seasons, including four consecutive from 2012-15. Washington has been a part of a Carolina coaching staff that has led the Panthers to playoff appearances in four of the past five seasons, including a Super Bowl 50 appearance two seasons ago.

Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr missed some time in the first week of OTAs, at a time when he’s also looking for a new contract.
He said Wednesday he was merely getting insurance Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey , though in a manner of speaking that’s kind of the same thing.
“I had to protect myself and get an injury insurance policy,” Barr said, via Courtney Cronin of ESPN.com. “It took like a week to get situated, so I got that, and now I’m good to go.”
Barr’s entering the final year of his contract Anthony Barr Jersey Big , and there have been talks about a new deal. He offered few details, but his presence suggests things aren’t contentious.
“My agent’s doing a great job,” Barr said. “They’re having conversations. I don’t know too many details on that. My focus is here with the team and getting ready.”
He’s set to earn $12.3 million this year, and if he was injured during team workouts he’d get that anyway, but he apparently wanted coverage for potential future earnings beyond that amount until a new deal is done.
 Atlanta Falcons Customized Jerseys

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hapters Benoit Pouliot Jersey gsnoopy520 0 542 06-10-2020, 07:30 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  e time Tanner Pearson Jersey Youth gsnoopy520 0 497 06-10-2020, 07:26 AM
  final bills Rodolfo Pizarro Mexico Jersey gsnoopy520 0 490 06-10-2020, 07:18 AM
  confectionery Womens Ben Powers Jersey gsnoopy520 0 489 06-10-2020, 07:13 AM
  p it short John Moore Jersey gsnoopy520 0 428 06-10-2020, 07:08 AM
  his article Jose Fonte Portugal Jersey gsnoopy520 0 452 06-10-2020, 07:04 AM
  esponse Cheap Nathan MacKinnon Jersey gsnoopy520 0 463 06-10-2020, 06:43 AM
  teran Womens Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey gsnoopy520 0 443 06-10-2020, 06:37 AM
  company uniform Cesc Fabregas Jersey gsnoopy520 0 452 06-10-2020, 06:28 AM
  the area and Rangers Rougned Odor Jersey gsnoopy520 0 468 06-02-2020, 07:21 AM