Authentic Margus Hunt Jersey
INDIANAPOLIS (1-1) at PHILADELPHIA (1-1)Sunday Authentic Margus Hunt Jersey , 1 p.m. ET, FOXOPENING LINE — Eagles by 6RECORD VS. SPREAD — Colts 1-1, Eagles 1-1SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 10-8LAST MEETING — Eagles beat Colts 30-27, Sept. 15, 2014LAST WEEK — Colts beat Redskins 21-9; Eagles lost to Buccaneers 27-21PRO32 RANKING — Colts No. 24, Eagles No. 7COLTS OFFENSE — OVERALL (22), RUSH (24), PASS (19)COLTS DEFENSE — OVERALL (10), RUSH (9), PASS (17)EAGLES OFFENSE — OVERALL (24), RUSH (18t), PASS (23)EAGLES DEFENSE — OVERALL (19) Youth Al Woods Jersey , RUSH (1), PASS (28)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Eagles have won past two meetings. ... Colts coach Frank Reich was Eagles offensive coordinator 2016-17. ... Colts are one win from 300 since moving to Indianapolis in 1984. ... Colts QB Andrew Luck has thrown TD pass in 25 consecutive games, league's longest active streak. He has 1,417 yards passing, 11 TDs, four INTs in last four games vs. NFC East. ... K Adam Vinatieri needs four field goals to break Morten Andersen's career record of 565 and five field goal attempts to tie Gary Anderson's 672 for second-most all-time. ... WR T.Y. Hilton had seven catches for 83 yards and TD vs. Redskins. He has 260 yards receiving and TD in past two games vs. NFC. ... TE Eric Ebron aims for TD catch in third straight game. ... Rookie LB Darius Leonard had 18 tackles, sack and forced fumble last week. ... Eagles are 16-3 at home since 2016. ... Eagles have won six straight vs. AFC South. ... QB Carson Wentz will start first game since tearing two knee ligaments Dec. 10, 2017. Wentz set franchise single-season record with 33 TD passes last year and finished third in NFL MVP voting. He's 3-0 at home vs. AFC teams with 778 yards passing, eight TDs and no picks. ... Wentz replaces Nick Foles, who led Eagles to Super Bowl title last February. ... RB Jay Ajayi tied for NFL lead with three TDs rushing. ... WR Nelson Agholor and TE Zach Ertz each have 16 catches. ... DT Fletcher Cox has six sacks, forced fumble and two fumble recoveries in last eight games vs. AFC teams. ... CB Ronald Darby has three picks in last five outings. ... Fantasy tip: Ertz is Wentz's favorite target and he had 11 catches last week at Tampa on Foles passes. Regardless of his rant on social media http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/auth...ant-jersey , Jalen Ramsey would love to spend his career with the Jacksonville Jaguars.And the chatty cornerback has a video game to prove it."I play Madden all the time. I play with the Jags," Ramsey said Thursday. "I don't trade myself. I don't make any trades on the team. I play with the Jags. I lose a couple times, but I bounce back. I always bounce back. But I play with the Jags."Frustration is starting to surface for the Jaguars (3-6), who bolstered big hopes from reaching the AFC title game last year by starting 3-1. They haven't won since then, and their fifth straight loss last week to the Indianapolis Colts was marked by missed assignments and blown coverages.At least one of them belonged to Ramsey, the Pro Bowl cornerback who was supposed to drop in coverage and instead played man defense as tight end Eric Ebron ran free for a 53-yard touchdown catch.The following morning, Ramsey took to Twitter to vent about the negative blowback in Jacksonville."When I'm gone from here, y'all gone miss me. I ain't even trippin," it said.Ramsey, a first-round pick in 2016, still has another year on his contract with an option that would take him through 2020. And he hopes it would go longer than that."I've said multiple times ... that I want to play with one team my whole career," Ramsey said.He also hasn't removed the tweet or backed away from it.Pressed to explain what he meant Cheap Jordan Wilkins Jersey , Ramsey said it was directed to the "fake fans.""We bring some good things," he said. "And yeah, we slipped up here recently, not executed and played like we know we can. But like, whoever 鈥?the fake fans, y'all, whoever 鈥?if y'all want to jump ship, then it is what it is. But y'all going to miss us when we either gone or when stuff (is) back popping. We don't want y'all no more."The Jaguars are on the verge of popping themselves out of any shot at the postseason, trailing Houston by three games in the AFC South, winless since Sept. 30. Next up are the Pittsburgh Steelers, whose fifth straight victory was a 55-21 dismantling of the Carolina Panthers a week ago Thursday night.Ramsey, in an interview with GQ last year Margus Hunt Jersey , said he was more impressed with receiver Antonio Brown than quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who he referred to as "decent at best" and that Roethlisberger "really disappointed me" the two times the Jaguars beat the Steelers, including the AFC divisional playoff.With a chance to return the favor, Roethlisberger didn't nibble when asked about Ramsey."He's a guy that you have to understand where he is and who he's covering and be smart," Roethlisberger said. "I am not going to fear anybody 鈥?I don't care who they are. But you respect it, for sure."The trick for Ramsey and the rest of the Jaguars' secondary is to look smart by knowing who they're supposed to be covering. Ramsey attributed the blown assignment against the Colts to not hearing the call from the other side of the field.Whether it's communication or formation, Ramsey is more interested in a solution."Not saying we don't care about the fans being frustrated, but we're frustrated in here," he said. "Y'all think we just walking around and we happy about what's been happening lately? We're not. We're still trying to figure out a way that we can fix it."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hapters Benoit Pouliot Jersey gsnoopy520 0 544 06-10-2020, 07:30 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  e time Tanner Pearson Jersey Youth gsnoopy520 0 504 06-10-2020, 07:26 AM
  final bills Rodolfo Pizarro Mexico Jersey gsnoopy520 0 493 06-10-2020, 07:18 AM
  confectionery Womens Ben Powers Jersey gsnoopy520 0 490 06-10-2020, 07:13 AM
  p it short John Moore Jersey gsnoopy520 0 431 06-10-2020, 07:08 AM
  his article Jose Fonte Portugal Jersey gsnoopy520 0 459 06-10-2020, 07:04 AM
  esponse Cheap Nathan MacKinnon Jersey gsnoopy520 0 468 06-10-2020, 06:43 AM
  teran Womens Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey gsnoopy520 0 447 06-10-2020, 06:37 AM
  company uniform Cesc Fabregas Jersey gsnoopy520 0 458 06-10-2020, 06:28 AM
  the area and Rangers Rougned Odor Jersey gsnoopy520 0 473 06-02-2020, 07:21 AM