Bears release offensive lineman Earl Watford The Chicago B
ears have released offensive lineman Earl Watford Authentic Leonard Floyd Jersey , the team announced on Sunday.The move comes as a bit of a surprise, as Watford was expected to compete for a spot on the Bears’ 53-man roster. In fact, two of the writers at Windy City Gridiron predicted that he would make the active roster. He saw extensive playing time as a guard with the team’s second-string offense, starting in Saturday’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs after the Bears decided to sit most of their starters. The six-year veteran signed a one-year deal with the Bears in April. At 28-years-old, he is still in the prime of his career. But Watford being released at this stage of the preseason could prevent him from having enough time to catch onto another 53-man roster for the 2018 season.Watford’s release could potentially open up a Bears roster spot for an offensive lineman on the fringe of making the team The likes of Eric Kush, Bradley Sowell http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/ch...han-jersey , Jordan Morgan and Rashaad Coward are all expected to be in the running for roles with Chicago.Jacob Infante is a Chicago Bears and NFL Draft writer at SB Nation’s Windy City Gridiron. He also covers the NFL Draft for USA Today SMG’s Draft Wire. He can be reached through Twitter @jacobinfante24 or emailed at jacobinfante1208@gmail.com. This FanPulse question went out to fans of all 32 NFL teams. We didn’t pick the four choices. Any vitriol you may have can be sent to SB Nation via Twitter here.We were asked to choose which young quarterback we’d like to have on our favorite team for the next ten years and we were given these four choices. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City ChiefsCarson Wentz, Philadelphia EaglesJared Goff, Los Angeles RamsDeshaun Watson, Houston TexansWhile these four QBs are all talented young signal callers, I think a certain Chicago Bears’ quarterback should have been included on this list over Houston’s Watson Youth Taylor Gabriel Jersey , because this season Mitchell Trubisky has been better. Here are the overall FanPulse results on this week’s question. And here’s how Bears’ fans voted when given these four choices.Mahomes - 36%Wentz - 31%Goff - 30%Watson - 0%If memory serves me, I remember a lot of Bears’ fans wanting Watson during the 2017 draft, but now he’s an afterthought. Like I mentioned earlier, he’s also not playing as well as Trubiksy is this season. For the record, I went with Wentz in the FanPulse question, and my reasoning is that I trust his body of work of 33 starts over Mahome’s 7 starts. Like I wrote in this article http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/ch...ong-jersey , Comparing Mitch Trubisky to other quarterbacks after 16 NFL starts, it’s too early to know what a young quarterback will be until he’s around for a while. SB Nation realized that Watson was the odd man out of their initial list because only two fanbases had him with more than 9% of the vote. They sent out the following tweet that replaced Watson with...Other.But back to the FanPulse voting; the Texans, obviously, had Watson as their preferred QB with 54% of the vote, and Seahawks’ fans had him tied with Wentz behind Mahomes at 17%. Every fanbase, except the Texans Youth Eric Kush Jersey , Eagles, and Rams, had Mahomes as their top pick. Chicago’s 36% for Mahomes was the 4th lowest total among the 32 team site votes.I am curious to see how the votes would have gone with Bears’ fans had their guy been an option, so let us know your opinion in this poll.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3DEqualizer4 Release 5 dvdget3 0 285 01-14-2021, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dvdget3
  3DEqualizer4 Release 5 dvdget3 0 319 10-28-2020, 06:59 PM
  3DEqualizer4 Release 5 dvdget3 0 292 10-28-2020, 06:14 PM
  3DEqualizer4 Release 5 dvdget3 0 252 10-27-2020, 07:44 PM
  3DEqualizer4 Release 5 dvdget3 0 277 10-27-2020, 02:35 AM