Which VPS is the best?
Which VPS (a2hosting.com or kvchosting.net) is the best? What's your would-be choice?
That indeed will help to understand what you are looking for. In case you are searching for goodcompanies and are checking brands I can suggest you rareservers.com - they have several nice VPSoptions to chose from. Also you will get some good VPS offers here: kvchosting.net. But you need todo your homework 
Kvchosting.net are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment.

I have been using their VPS hosting for a long period of time and everything works good.
Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend to any potential customers.
I believe kvchosting.net have been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them.
No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slowtime but service has been fast for me. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.
VPS hosting is good for small projects , like a2hosting is best but VPS have many disadvantages like

1) In a VPS hosting when any physical server fails all the VPSs on that server fails.

2) In VPS hosting storage is based on physical server limitations. Once the customer reach the maximum VPS capacity, he has to buy more space or has to look for some other options.

3) In VPS hosting if the traffic suddenly goes down the customer has to pay also for the space which he has not used.

My point of view i like to prefer to move towards Cloud Hosting platform because reason is that Cloud Hosting Like AWS , DO , Linode is very secure and fast and in case you cant have system management skills so try to any Cloud Manage hosting like Cloudways , Forge .
Hey OP,
Have you ever heard of viux.com and their cloud hosting services?
They are reliable. and I believe they will serve your demands. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
Well done kvchosting.net team! They will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.
Use VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net as their services are quality and widely-used in the IT industry.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.