Best server provider
I wonder if ownwebservers.com or hostsailor.com is the best server provider?
Think that it will be useful to share my 2 cents about my hosting experience dealing with Ownwebservers.com web host.
The pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for. Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!

This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
Have a look at servers from coinshosting.com (dedicated servers discount amount is 10%) and allwebhost.com (50% first month discount).
Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.
Why not give RegVPS.com dedicated servers a try?
I was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Currently extremely happy.
Over 17 server locations to choose from + 5 mins to setup : https://gthost.com/instant-servers/
The best server providers are: planethoster.com and allwebhost.com (50% first month discount).
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.
Servers from legionbox.com and coinshosting.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.
You can trust ServerUnion.com server hosting. 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 32 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 91 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Right VPS provider Upiter 4 69 04-24-2024, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 149 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  As for the best Forex VPS provider ... mazepa 3 59 04-16-2024, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 150 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 173 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 145 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi