Best shared hosting plan ...
Comparing shared plans from planethoster.com and rockhoster.com, which way should I follow and why?
Any specific server location? What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?
The techs at QHoster.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. They saved a good sum of money for me - their hosting plans are cheap.
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
They are overall a superior service that gives everything they promise and then some. I love their personal care to even "the little people" and the time they spend with clients.
Well, I've been using Rockhoster.com for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect.
It is a solid hosting provider whose time-tested web developer services can scale according to your needs.
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher VPS, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
Try and check their response time, also if they have a Live Chat service then get things cleared with them.

Nice feature-packed web hosting solutions you'll find at QHoster.com, Sitehq.com and libertyvps.net web hosts.
Good helpful 24/7 tech support plus the best mix of pricing and good user interface.
I'm sure hostforweb.com will server your demands on the most favorable terms. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
Shared plans from qhoster.com (BLKWEEK30) and libertyvps.net are full of useful resources with high uptime.
They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.
Believe you'll precisely not regret having looked at netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting solutions.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Fully Managed Hosting - Free/included. World-leading cPanel Control Panel.
Services from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 118 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 2 44 04-16-2024, 08:43 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 51 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 114 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 151 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 163 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 181 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 175 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 76 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 549 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM