Better Than ADSENSE
Get Paid Every Time Someone Visits Your Website

Is this the next big thing since Adsense

You actually get paid every time someone visits your website

It's the new ‘Pay Per Play' network.

Pay Per Play

… and has been receiving some major press in the last couple of weeks.

This is how it works.

When a visitor arrives at your website a short 5 second audio advertisement plays.

And you get paid for every audio message played.

What does that mean in passive income for you?

Here are some examples:

Your website receives 10,000 visitors per month … you make 25% of $280 additional passive income

Your website receives 50,000 visitors per month … you make 25% of $1400 additional passive income

Your website receives 100,000 visitors per month … you make 25% of $2800 additional passive income

Your website receives 1,000,000 visitors per month ... you make 25% of $28,000 additional passive income

... that's $7,000 per month

PLUS ANOTHER 5% ON ALL YOUR CONTACTS THAT YOU REFER !

This means if you refer someone who has a website that receives 1,000,000 visitors per month ... you make 5% of the $28,000

... or $1,400 per month just for the referral

Benefits:

1. The visitor does not have to click on an ad for you to earn revenue.
2. You keep your visitors on your site.
3. The ‘Pay Per Play' scheme is transparent so you know how much you will earn.
4. There is no cost to join.

Learn more at: Pay Per Play

One more important point. The launch is February 1 2008 so you need to join now and become part of the core group because this is a limited opportunity.
Thanks for the heads up. Gonna register now.
Great!

I hope you make a big pile of money Big Grin

As a website owner you have the opportunity to earn 25% of the "per-play" revenue spent by the advertisers that play audio ads on your website.

On average 25% is far more than what Google AdSense pays the webmaster for clicks. Further, Google refuses to disclose exactly how much they pay per click out of the revenue they receive from advertisers.

I love passive incomeSmile

… and now this is where it gets fun because I know people who do not want to do this on all their websites but use this by getting people on their list to join up. So, they let other people do the work and pick up an easy 5%

With the 5% you make on the effort of your direct referrals plus another 5% from the effort of those that they refer, you can see how this can add up exponentially.

Please read the above again.

… because you need to refer as many people you can so you get your 5% of their efforts

There is a video that explains this about half way down the page: Watch Video
this is awesome. I just registered thanks alot.
Two questions:

1) What does this do to your bandwidth usage?

2) Is there a requirement regarding the placement of the ad?? I would rather have the ad appear back near my links area than before my products. I know that I avoid sites that have ads before I can get into the site!
Hmm... sounds very interesting! The thing is I only have two little blogs, with maybe 1000 visitors a month... so I don't know if that will be actually worth. Are there any limitations? Is it "compatible" with Adsense? I'll check it out anyway.
You can turn a blog into an effective mini site by writing pages, and linking to them from your posts. No html, no muss, no fuss!
berlinlife06 Wrote:Hmm... sounds very interesting! The thing is I only have two little blogs, with maybe 1000 visitors a month... so I don't know if that will be actually worth. Are there any limitations? Is it "compatible" with Adsense? I'll check it out anyway.

That's what I'd be interested in, too. I have a bit of time "invested" with my Adsense account and I'd rather not disturb that at this point in time.
SageMother Wrote:2) Is there a requirement regarding the placement of the ad?? I would rather have the ad appear back near my links area than before my products. I know that I avoid sites that have ads before I can get into the site!

I believe that the code you ad to your site is invisible, and the only effect once it's operating is that there will be a five second audio ad played when someone goes to your site, or maybe more after a few minutes of the site being open.
I am a member of this site but I never really put it into use. I registered with it almost a week back but couldn't really get to use it. I need to check it out to see how much can I make out of this Pay Per Play.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chikita, Adsense or Yahoo? echos 20 10,746 03-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Last Post: MattHogan
  Adsense success penguinmama 4 4,584 11-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Google Adsense angelbabyw2pointoh 17 11,319 11-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Adsense Question Taggart 16 10,047 02-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Biz
  Just starting up with adsense aquariancore 29 13,296 08-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Ardoris
  Better than AdSense RedMatrix 26 13,349 04-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Adsense cancel their account! berlinlife06 12 8,285 02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Last Post: david47
  Can show both Adsense and AdBrite on same site? zach 7 5,687 11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  Adsense Revenue Sharing.. Against TOS? zach 12 8,391 09-14-2006, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Gurpartap