Better Than ADSENSE
At this point, my Adsense is working better in my case.

My Netaudioads stats page shows 1,200 hits with only 1 ad played and no income. That time frame does include some down time as things were settling in though.
This is something that really gets on my nerves. So many people are trying to get in on the video clip craze that, even though I have a cable connection, I have started passing by sites using videos. It takes longer to listen to someone drone on about their great deal than it does to skim across a few paragraphs, get a feel for the content, and decide if I want to look at more!

I am sure I am not the only person who is starting to do this.
I've noticed that as well. I host video clips but in a very small number so as not to lag computers to death when they try to visit.

On another note, does anyone know if you can host both this and AdSense without running into trouble? I'd like to give it a shot but don't want to lose my AdSense revenue.
Most companies don't allow you to run two revenue programs at once as the adds generally take away from each other, i'd check the rules and regulations but if you're caught I am pretty sure neither company will be too pleased with you.
KyleMyers Wrote:Most companies don't allow you to run two revenue programs at once as the adds generally take away from each other, i'd check the rules and regulations but if you're caught I am pretty sure neither company will be too pleased with you.

Google is very picky about such things but programs like Adbrite have two levels of advertising, from what I can see. There is one level for sites without other types of advertising on them, and one for sites that have other ads, in addition to the Adbrite ads, making the program more inclusive.
Speaking of videos online, a few weeks ago I was surprised at how little lagging I was getting when I was calling up YouTube music videos as casual entertainment on my laptop when we had company over.
KyleMyers Wrote:Most companies don't allow you to run two revenue programs at once as the adds generally take away from each other, i'd check the rules and regulations but if you're caught I am pretty sure neither company will be too pleased with you.

Since this sounds like an "interim" ad, appearing before the site is seen, it may take a while for Google to figure out it needs to forbid these ads. Their attention has been focused on the what the actual site contains and manipulating the way valid clicks are counted.
I've given up on the audio ads, not because I was convinced that a five second ad wouldn't be tolerated by a significant percentage of surfers, (although that may have been the case), but because after weeks and over 1,400 hits, no money was generated.
What do you mean specifically by no money being generated? Is the affiliate just failing to pay or is it slow to show the ad revenue generated? Either way I'm not sold on using it anymore but am curious to know what happened in your case.
RFL1986 Wrote:What do you mean specifically by no money being generated? Is the affiliate just failing to pay or is it slow to show the ad revenue generated? Either way I'm not sold on using it anymore but am curious to know what happened in your case.

Off the top of my head, I believe the last time I went to my stats page, there were 1,405 hits or something close to that. This was after about maybe three weeks of having the code on my pages.

I realize that they're just starting up, but for all of those hits, there was only one ad credited and no payment.

Considering how much that differs from the suggestion that you may receive a cent a hit, and also the fact that it would probably conflict with Adsense I chose to give it up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chikita, Adsense or Yahoo? echos 20 10,760 03-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Last Post: MattHogan
  Adsense success penguinmama 4 4,589 11-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Google Adsense angelbabyw2pointoh 17 11,331 11-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Adsense Question Taggart 16 10,060 02-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Biz
  Just starting up with adsense aquariancore 29 13,324 08-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Ardoris
  Better than AdSense RedMatrix 26 13,366 04-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Adsense cancel their account! berlinlife06 12 8,304 02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Last Post: david47
  Can show both Adsense and AdBrite on same site? zach 7 5,691 11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  Adsense Revenue Sharing.. Against TOS? zach 12 8,402 09-14-2006, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Gurpartap