Better Than ADSENSE
Oh okay. That's sort of what I assumed you meant but I was just curious to get the details before I continued thinking about adding this. I'd much rather just stick with AdSense given greater details about what's going on. Thanks for filling me in.
when do the link actually uploads... ?
Taggart Wrote:Off the top of my head, I believe the last time I went to my stats page, there were 1,405 hits or something close to that. This was after about maybe three weeks of having the code on my pages.

I realize that they're just starting up, but for all of those hits, there was only one ad credited and no payment.

Considering how much that differs from the suggestion that you may receive a cent a hit, and also the fact that it would probably conflict with Adsense I chose to give it up.

Oh this sounds like that Agloco thing.

Have you written the company to find out what is going on? Do they have a timer embedded that has to reach a certain count before you are credited?
Muditkalra Wrote:when do the link actually uploads... ?

Sorry, I don't follow you? Is that a question about the audio ads business? :confused:

I think I've pretty much posted all I know about it, but I'd love to hear how others made out with it.
tater03 Wrote:It does sound like the Agloco? I would be curious to know if there is also a timer embedded. I bet now that you say that, that is what is happening.

How does Agloco works? I remember many months ago that everybody on the net was very much into getting Agloco... even handing out invitations. Am I right? I don't remember exactly how it is.
It would be a good idea to follow-up with them and see if you need to reach a certain quota before payment. I haven't heard much about Agloco but remember one of my friends (who is also into domaining) telling me about it in the past although I can't recall what his opinion on the service was.
berlinlife06 Wrote:How does Agloco works? I remember many months ago that everybody on the net was very much into getting Agloco... even handing out invitations. Am I right? I don't remember exactly how it is.

Agloco didn't work! It was supposed to pay people for surfing the internet, but went out of business, at least the paid search business, several months ago. I have seen Agloco ads for email, but the paid search didn't work and I don't know if anyone ever got paid!
Wow, I'm glad I didn't hop the bandwagon on that one then. It seems like every other day there is another crumby system like Agloco coming out and it becomes difficult to weather it out and stick to only the good, legitimate ones.
SageMother Wrote:Agloco didn't work! It was supposed to pay people for surfing the internet, but went out of business, at least the paid search business, several months ago. I have seen Agloco ads for email, but the paid search didn't work and I don't know if anyone ever got paid!

Oh wow! Well, I'm not surprised! I never thought it would work, simply because of the downloading. That alone is violation of privacy! Besides, promises of pay just to click or surf, are things that most of the time, don't happen!
I've heard of those "programs" that pay for clicking on ads.

Do they target Adsense sites, because that's specifically against Adsense's terms of operation, right?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chikita, Adsense or Yahoo? echos 20 10,758 03-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Last Post: MattHogan
  Adsense success penguinmama 4 4,588 11-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Google Adsense angelbabyw2pointoh 17 11,329 11-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Adsense Question Taggart 16 10,057 02-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Biz
  Just starting up with adsense aquariancore 29 13,317 08-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Ardoris
  Better than AdSense RedMatrix 26 13,362 04-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Adsense cancel their account! berlinlife06 12 8,303 02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Last Post: david47
  Can show both Adsense and AdBrite on same site? zach 7 5,689 11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  Adsense Revenue Sharing.. Against TOS? zach 12 8,400 09-14-2006, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Gurpartap