Bidvertiser?
Hi,
I recently received an email from Bidvertiser informing me that their general CPC rate has ben increased 3x . I was one of their previous publisher and drop their ads after the poor CPC rate (0.01cent then).

After reading thru their email, I have decided to give them another chance and run their ads throught my whole network. I am sending them about 3.5k pageviews per day averagely. I do notice that their CPC rate has indeed been increased but yet to match adsense rate.Sad

Just wondering, have other thried out their service??
I was using that about 1 years ago. I dont like that at all.
I only used that for 2 months then jumped to google adsense. adsense is far better than bidvertiser.
I hate bidvertiser. They don't count half of your clicks, and usually find a way to suspend you right before you reach the $10 payout. I was at $9 and the suspended me. Sad
-thoma- Wrote:I hate bidvertiser. They don't count half of your clicks, and usually find a way to suspend you right before you reach the $10 payout. I was at $9 and the suspended me. Sad

Arg...They suspended my account aswell recently Sad
Wow, what was their "reason" that they gave to you for suspending your account. Can you "appeal" those?
Wow, that's scary about them suspending so close to payout time. I'd love to hear more about the reasons they gave for doing it.
What kind of advertisers do they get? Do you have any control as to what kind of ads display?

Is it contextual like adsense?
I asked for no adult ads on my website but still got them, and more than half of the ads had NOTHING to do with the subject of my website. They said I clicked my links multiple times, which I never did.
I used thier ad's for two months with adsense, the statistics make me to believe that they are just fake or poor managed services. I got more than 200 clicks with adsense and nothing with bidvertiser at the same time, the reason I figured out was that their ad's were totally non related to what my site offers and their payouts can't compare adsense, doesn't matter what they claim.
eria Wrote:I used thier ad's for two months with adsense, the statistics make me to believe that they are just fake or poor managed services. I got more than 200 clicks with adsense and nothing with bidvertiser at the same time, the reason I figured out was that their ad's were totally non related to what my site offers and their payouts can't compare adsense, doesn't matter what they claim.

Exactly. The ads are completely random and most of the time don't relate to the website. So do ads from clicksor I find sometimes too. Lately I have been getting very annoying ads on my website from them, not related to my website's subject.