Black Friday hosting specials
I've noticed that Webdock.io team started to offer Black Friday special on Xeon or Ryzen VPS Server with lots of free stuff included.
During Black Week as a new customer you get 25 EUR credit just for signing up!
What are your views? Could you share them here?
What other Black Friday specials can you shared with us?
Thanks.
Attractive deals are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
The Support teams at them are really very cooperative & active 24/7.
If you ask me, I'm happy using OBhost.net hosting service. They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast. They are offering UPTO 60% OFF Black Friday Special Now. It's a nice option to save your hosting budget.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is greenwebpage.com web host.
1) Special Discount for 1 year billing. Use BF2250 coupon at checkout and receive 50% OFF One Time Discount.
First 40 Orders~ yearly commitment*This coupon is available only for VPS plans below.

2) 35% OFF Recuring no matter the billing cycle chose! Use BF3522 coupon at checkout and receive 35% OFF Lifetime Discount
*This coupon is available for all VPS plan. Limited discount, only 100 spots are available

3) Special Discount for montly billing cycles. Use BF6022 coupon at checkout and receive 60% OFF One Time Discount.
*This coupon is available for all VPS plan and it applies only for monthly billing cycles.
You should hurry up, the coupon code is limited to 40 uses.
Cheap plans are available from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.
Atractive and low cost deals are available from asvhost.com and planethoster.com.
Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.
I know some providers avoid providing specials and keep the best plans offering decent value for money.
I recommend to have a look at
https://www.kvchosting.net/
They have a wide range of solutions and the best support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 110 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa