Blackberry Service
I don't have a Blackberry so it didn't affect me, but did Blackberry's interruption of service affect anyone else here?

I hear that no messages were lost, at least.
I heard about the news on Blackberry, I don't have one for myself so no issues till date for me. There are some of Managers of my husband who had issues with the connection.
One of my friends used to have a Blackberry, but she replaced it with the iPhone. I personally have no use for a Blackberry. My kind of field doesn't even require me to have a cell phone!
I saw one person online who thought that the outage was a good thing.

He moderates a Blackberry forum, and there were thousands of people online at the same time trying to get information on the service interruption.
RIM has never been terribly good about this. I worked for Sprint Blackberry tech support and I have a very poor impression of RIM... they made major changes that customers hated, and caused data loss.
It didn't bother me, as i don't use Blackberry. The primary reason I don't is that past use issues with them as shown me that their idea of "customer service" and mine are worlds apart.
The problem really affected those using the crackberry!
I've heard of several people who didn't seem to notice an interruption in their service.

I wonder if the interruption didn't affect all users, or if they just didn't notice the outage?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website Rotator Service?? sunnybeachcal 7 4,705 11-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn