Blog Directories
Is there a place where I can find a list of all blog directories? I need a few more places to get mine listed and need to go beyond the larger, wel lknown blog communities.
Only for you do I do this and no one else can look

http://wpthemesplugin.com/the-resource-f...-and-more/

(I see others looking)
aquariancore Wrote:Only for you do I do this and no one else can look

http://wpthemesplugin.com/the-resource-f...-and-more/

(I see others looking)

Big Grin
Oh now I am going to have to look at this whole site. It looks like it has lots of goodies that I didn't know about. Thanks!!
tater03 Wrote:Is it alright if I pass this along to my sister who has her own blog she does for money? Just let me know if you care. thanks

Of course I was only kidding. the small print mandatory 10% of all earning garnered by posted information by aquariancore
Speaking of blogs, I just made a couple of "Blidgets" at widget box. This allows my blog entries to be shown on other sites and blogs as widgets. I think it is mondo cool!
tater03 Wrote:Thank you, I think that there is alot on here that could help her. It looks like you have done alot of investigating to come up with all those.

I hope that's what we are all here to do for each other. If we all help each other enough someday we can say to Don Trump "Your fired!" (Only kidding I like the guy he indirectly helped me out alot)
Directories are best for website ranking and traffic. It is best for the SEO submissions.
Nice information share about the blog directories. It is best for use.
Have you tried going to dmoz.org ? That's an open Directory and have lots of categories.

If you want to look into Blog directories, fastest way is to use google.
You can easily find a list of directories through Google or any other search engines also.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please advice on blog commenting for auto-approve blogs shakemelikeapig 2 3,419 09-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Last Post: adibitar69
  Blog Marketing Hoosierhunter 24 14,873 08-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Last Post: adibitar69
  Finding directories for your genre's Shortie861 1 2,202 03-08-2016, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Misti
  40 Blog comments with your backlink PR5-PR3 jiashia 0 1,890 04-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Last Post: jiashia
  Make Your Blog a Blidget SageMother 11 6,917 08-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Last Post: SageMother
  Submit your Parked Domain to directories? llegent 3 3,851 08-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Last Post: deelip