Blogging as therapy?
berlinlife06 Wrote:Well, I just started the new "therapy" blog. Now it is a matter of marketing it... how can I do that? I have 2 other blogs, but they have a very specific niche. This on could be more of a wide thing, since anyone can read it and feel identified with it. And I also created a whole new account with Google. I don't want to have anything that might identify me or the people involved. So, how can I market this little blog? Suggestions are accepted!

Article submission services, Write an article about the concept for Triond, Social Bookmarking one of the most powerful free advertising methods you can do right now.
I find blogging keeps me from doing things that would, at best, be described as "inappropriate".

There are several people who raise my blood pressure. Blogging helps me lower it.
aquariancore Wrote:Article submission services, Write an article about the concept for Triond, Social Bookmarking one of the most powerful free advertising methods you can do right now.

Thanks Aquarian! I'll check them out and will write. I need more time though, because right now there are a couple of things that are taking my time, and that's a priority. I'm so glad I can get this kind of information here!
Aquariancore is right....social bookmarking is currently the way to go so you should take advantage of it while you can.
You should definitely go for it. I think writing in general can be therapeutic. If you have a specific niche then your blog could go on to become very popular. Nothing to lose anyways.
Many people start their blogs to offer a glimpse into their life. They offer information from “real” people who have no ulterior motive but to recount their experience and hope others will learn from it. People who write these blogs may not be able to get on TV or publish a self-help book, but they are blogging in hopes to reach an audience of people and share a similar (or completely different) experience.

Help Desk Software
Gigi Wrote:Alot of people have become famous and made money from blogging. Look at Perez Hilton! Smile It is a good creative outlet and good on your for pursuing it!

right....social bookmarking is currently the way to go so you should take advantage of it while you can.
[Image: igo.jpg]
Yeah thats a good idea. If you want to share your problems and be anonymous, blog is a very good therapy. Instead of hiding it inside you can share it to the world without risking your true identity.