Both sides have been impressive en-route to the final
"
MADRID Travis Wood Jersey , May 1 (Xinhua) -- The city of Madrid is steeling itself for what could be the most important sporting event in the city's history, even though it will be played in the Portuguese capital, Lisbon.

Atletico Madrid's stunning 3-1 win away to Chelsea on Wednesday night set up a Madrid derby for the final of the Champions League on May 24.

It is the first time the two sides have even met in a European final and the game will see Real Madrid chase their 10th European Cup, while Atletico, who are playing their first Champions League final since 1974, seek to write their name on the trophy for the first time.

Should Atletico win in Lisbon Sparky Anderson Jersey , that would make Madrid the first European city to have two teams that have conquered the most important trophy in the European game.

Both sides have been impressive en-route to the final with Real Madrid knocking out German trio, Schalke 04, Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich, a run which culminated with their incredible 4-0 win in Munich on Wednesday.

Atletico have been no less impressive, beating Zenit St Petersburg, Porto and Chelsea on their way to the big game. While Real Madrid have used the pace of Cristiano Ronaldo Shane Greene Jersey , Gareth Bale and Angel Di Maria to launch furious counter-attacks, Atletico have relied on playing as a unit, being hard to break down and then using the power of Diego Costa and the skill of Arda Turam to do the damage.

It will be a massive contrast in styles, and if previous meetings this season are anything to go by, possibly not the most open of games. Atletico and Real Madrid have played four times this campaign with Atletico winning once, Real twice (in the Copa del Rey) and one 2-2 draw.

The two league meetings saw exhibitions of subterranean football with foul Ryan Carpenter Jersey , dives and general bad-temper in all parts of the pitch and while things cooled down in the Kings Cup, due partly to Atletico looking tired, the signs are it will be a difficult final to referee.

That final is still three weeks away and both clubs will have to put it into the back of their minds until the end of the season as both are fighting for the BBVA Primera Liga title.

Atletico have a six point lead over their neighbors, who have a game in hand, and a four point advantage over Barcelona and could, in theory be Champions this Sunday if Real Madrid lose and Barca fail to win.

That is unlikely to happen Omar Infante Jersey , but it is just another topic to throw into the debate which will be held in every bar in the capital over the coming weeks and then in the exodus of fans to Lisbon.

For three weeks at least, forget Rio, because Madrid is the capital of the footballing world.
" "
NANNING, China, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Sofie Braaten, the only female gymnast from Norway Nick Castellanos Jersey , said she will not feel lonely when she takes to the podium in the women's qualifications of the world championships here on Monday.

""It's pretty different, you'd like to have your whole team here supporting you,"" Braaten said of her individual status. ""But the boys' team from Norway, which is a full team, has helped me out a lot. They're going to watch my competition and cheer me on.""

Braaten and the other gymnasts in Nanning without teams comprise ""mixed groups"" that train and compete together as a full team, but scored independently.

In podium training last week Miguel Cabrera Jersey , Braaten quickly adjusted her training plans when she realized the compromises that mixed group status can require.

""When you're in a mixed group, you use a lot of time to prepare the bars because everyone has a different setting,"" Braaten said. ""That takes a little time, so I want to get my routine ready first.""

Braaten learned from a young age how to make the most of unfamiliar surroundings.

Born in Norway, she began her gymnastics career at age five in Arizona, U.S. where her father got a job. Braaten was trained in U.S. for six years before returning to Norway.

""Gymnastics isn't that popular in Norway Michael Fulmer Jersey ,"" she said. ""I think half of Norway doesn't really know what gymnastics is. We're trying as best as we can to get more gymnasts.""

Braaten said she is curious to see how international judges will react to her performances. She plans to compete in the all-around, and hopes to score especially well on floor exercise, which is her best apparatus.

""I'm just competing with myself and trying to get as high a total as possible,"" she said. ""I'm just trying to beat myself.""
" In 2011, [i]pandora bracelets uk [i][i]10[i] [i]numerous[i] [i]many years[i] of its [i]favorite[i] jewellery bracelet, a [i]concept[i] [i]which has[i] prioritised [i]choice[i] amid the [i]an incredible number of[i] Pandora jewellery [i]supporters[i] all [i]by way of[i] the [i]globe[i]. [i]Within[i] its jewellery box of attachable bracelet beads [i]and other[i] [i]appealing[i] [i]items[i] Leonys Martin Jersey , a seemingly never-ending array of [i]combinations[i] are obtainable for collectors and newcomers alike. [i]It’s[i] this [i]unique[i] [i]strategy[i] to [i]developing[i] [i]individual[i] jewellery [i]which has[i] aided Pandora rise in prominence to its [i]current[i] [i]place[i] as [i]one[i] belonging [i]to the[i] [i]leading[i] jewellery [i]manufacturers[i] [i]within the[i] earth [i]these days[i].[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

[i][i][i]Pick out[i] [i]pandora charms uk [i][i]within your[i] [i]individual[i] [i]personal[i] preferences: silver or gold, gemstone or no, vibrant [i]color[i] or [i]darkish[i]. [i]Color[i] is [i]maybe[i] [i]one[i] belonging [i]to the[i] most [i]essential[i] [i]choices[i] [i]you’ll[i] make when [i]establishing[i] a bracelet, dependent on [i]whether or not[i] or not [i]you’re[i] [i]on the[i] way [i]for any[i] mix-and-match rainbow [i]appear[i] [i]or a[i] [i]certain[i] [i]color[i] [i]program[i] to [i]present[i] a [i]foundation[i] . Cheap Nike Vapormax   Cheap Air Max   Cheap Air Max 1   Air Max 90 Outlet   Air MAx 1 Outlet   Air Max 2018 Clearance   Cheap Air Max Shoes 2018   Cheap Air Max 95 Shoes   Cheap Air Max 1 Shoes   Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes  [/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]
Due to certain unavoidable issues, WoHP has been shut down. I regret that things were not able to be wrapped up as cleanly as we would have hoped, but Im afraid it is no longer possible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The final selection will be made after the 2015 Men chitianshi520 0 1,245 01-03-2019, 06:56 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  The final reason to visit is the superb accommodation available chitianshi520 0 1,019 06-13-2018, 01:51 AM
  Both sides were left lamenting missed opportunities chitianshi520 0 990 05-31-2018, 06:42 AM
  squeeze into Champions League final xiaolan 0 1,216 05-04-2018, 03:58 AM
Last Post: xiaolan
  SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The final five weeks of the lucky 0 1,145 04-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: lucky