Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott addresses the LeSean McCoy t
rade rumors As the Buffalo Bills (2-3) prepare for Sunday’s important AFC clash with the Houston Texans (2-3) Cheap Tre'Davious White Jersey , there has been rampant speculation that Pro Bowl running back LeSean McCoy could be on the move. During a press conference Wednesday, head coach Sean McDermott addressed the media about rumors that McCoy, Buffalo’s best offensive playmaker, has drawn interest other teams around the league. One of those speculated to be interested in McCoy’s services is the the Philadelphia Eagles, who lost Jay Ajayi for the season to a torn ACL in Sunday’s 23-21 loss to the Minnesota Vikings. Before taking any questions, McDermott opened his press conference by addressing the McCoy trade rumors head-on, calling McCoy “a valuable member of our football team.” “LeSean is one of our better players. I thought he had a good game the other day. Really, we’re just looking forward to playing the Houston Texans,” McDermott said of rumors swirling around the trade of McCoy. “We get calls all the time, incoming calls happen all the time. Brandon [Beane] and I talk a lot, and I won’t go into any more detail than that.”After a slow start to the season (he also missed the win over the Minnesota Vikings with a rib injury), McCoy carried a season-high 24 times for 85 yards in Sunday’s 13-12 win over the Tennessee Titans at New Era Field. That matched his rushing production through his first three games of the season. In four games, McCoy has rushed 45 times for 170 yards, to go with 10 catches for 64 yards. He has not scored a touchdown in 2018. With the Eagles, the reigning Super Bowl champions Cheap Josh Allen Jersey , in a position to trade for a running back with Ajayi’s season-ending injury, it makes sense for the Eagles to kick the tires on a trade for McCoy, who spent the first six seasons excelling in Philadelphia. Has McCoy heard the trade rumors or given any consideration to changing teams? “I heard about [the trade rumors]. I kind of just stay focused on the job, the task at hand. I’ll let that stuff work itself out. We’ll see what happens,” McCoy told the media. ”No, I just stay focused (on the task at hand),” McCoy continued. “I don’t pay attention to it too much, trade stuff and everything else. I should never have gotten traded (from Philadelphia) anyway, I was killing stuff, you know? I never really pay too much attention to it. This week, we’ve got the Texans; I’ll worry about that. They’ve got a good defense, a lot of big name guys on that defensive line. I’ve got my hands full this week. Last week was my first week of really getting out there and running. [I’m] just trying to get some rust off, get going, play after play. It felt good.” The Buffalo Bills (2-6) have endured a rough stretch on offense that has the team poised to “break” several dubious franchise marks for offensive ineptitude. Following Buffalo’s 25-6 loss to the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football, Buffalo’s fourth time in six losses scoring seven or fewer points Cheap John Miller Jersey , the Bills rank dead-last in the 32-team NFL in scoring average per game. Buffalo is averaging a robust 10.875 points per game, by far the lowest scoring average of any team in the league. The Bills are on a projected pace for the lowest scoring average in franchise history, and their offense is on pace to have the least potent attack since the 2006 Oakland Raiders (10.5 points per game). With an attack that is averaging only 246.4 total yards per game on offense, Buffalo is on pace to break the franchise mark for fewest yards of offense per game. That mark is held by the 1971 Bills, who posted a 1-13 record and averaged 237.6 yards of offense per game. Buffalo’s current pace would represent the fewest yards per game in the league since the 2008 Cincinnati Bengals (245.3 yards/game). With the three-headed quarterback monster of Josh Allen, Nathan Peterman, and Derek Anderson, the Bills have thrown for 1,405 yards in eight games, an average of 149.1 yards/game. That figure is the worst since the Jacksonville Jaguars somehow averaged 136 passing yards/game in the 2011 season. The only bright spot? Buffalo, which had to play the league’s toughest slate of eight games (based on strength of schedule) has the league’s easiest schedule over the final eight games. Can the offense get off the historically-bad pace it is currently on by facing weaker competition? Only time will tell. For now, the Bills must prepare to face the ferocious Chicago Bears in Week 9 at New Era Field with Peterman at starting quarterback.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  final bills Rodolfo Pizarro Mexico Jersey gsnoopy520 0 494 06-10-2020, 07:18 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  Customized Buffalo Bills Jerseys panxing18 0 730 01-14-2019, 04:00 AM
Last Post: panxing18
  The Buffalo Bills pulled off another upset on panxing18 0 699 12-17-2018, 03:44 AM
  Buffalo Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals: rookie report Rookies panxing18 0 785 12-10-2018, 05:28 AM
  Josh Allen dominate the Minnesota Vikings The Buffalo panxing18 0 667 12-10-2018, 03:58 AM
  Football Outsiders offers its 2018 Buffalo Bills predict panxing18 0 875 12-04-2018, 06:03 AM
  Bills cornerback Vontae Davis was in the lineup panxing18 0 603 12-04-2018, 05:48 AM
  Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy left the game o panxing18 0 711 12-04-2018, 05:39 AM
  Buffalo Bills fans can’t figure out their confidence level panxing18 0 700 11-26-2018, 05:48 AM
  Lawyers for LeSean McCoy have asked a judge in panxing18 0 578 11-26-2018, 04:02 AM