Henry started playing football at the age of six
"
PARIS Nike Air Max 360 UK , Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- French legendary striker Thierry Henry announced to hang his boots through a statement on his facebook page on Tuesday.

""After 20 years in the game I have decided to retire from professional football,"" Henry said.

The 37-year-old Henry, holding the French record of 51 goals in 123 internationals, helped the national team win the 1998 World Cup and European Championships in 2000.

In his glittering 20-year club career, Henry picked up trophies with Ligue 1 members Monaco, English Premier League's Arsenal Nike Air Max 97 UK , Barcelona in La Liga and New York Red Bulls of Major Soccer League.

He netted 175 English Premier League goals and is the Gunners' all-time leading goalscorer.

Born in Parisian suburb of Les Ulis, Henry started playing football at the age of six. Nurtured at the national football center, he first made his mark at Monaco, where he won the French league in 1997.

But the bulk of his career was spent at Arsenal under Wenger, who brought him to north London in 1999.

He was a crucial part of the 2003-2004 ""Invincibles"" team alongside fellow Frenchman Patrick Vieira, which went unbeaten as it stormed to the Premier League title. In England Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17 UK , Henry won the Premier League twice and the FA Cup three times.

Henry left England for Barcelona in 2007, spending three years with the Spanish giants with whom he won the Champions League trophy in 2009.

He finished his career in the United States, playing for the New York Red Bulls in the MLS. However, he returned to Arsenal for four matches on loan from the Red Bulls in 2012, coming on as a substitute to score the winner against Leeds in the third round of the FA Cup.

Henry's last international game was during the 2010 World Cup when he came on as a second-half substitute in a 2-1 loss to hosts South Africa as France were dumped out of a tournament which had been a fiasco for the 1998 World Cup winners.

""It has been an incredible journey and I would like to thank all the fans, team mates and individuals involved with AS Monaco Nike Air Max 95 UK , Juventus, Arsenal FC, FC Barcelona, the New York Red Bulls and of course the French National Team that have made my time in the game so special,"" read the statement.

Henry will be a television pundit with Sky Sports in Britain starting next year.

""It is now time for a different career path and I am pleased to say that I will be returning to London and joining Sky Sports. I will hopefully share some of the insights, observations and experiences I have learnt over the years with you guys Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Pink UK ,"" he said.

""I have had some amazing memories (mostly good!) and a wonderful experience,"" he added. ""I hope you have enjoyed watching as much as I have enjoyed taking part.""

Earlier this month, Henry left the Red Bulls after his four-year contract expired, saying he needed time to think about he's future.

"
Shoes weren’t always such a huge deal. There was a time when people today wore shoes to protect their feet, and the thought of paying much more than $100 to get a pair of shoes was completely laughable. There was a time when popular culture had not yet gotten a grip on the lowly foot. Somewhere along the road, everything changed: shoes became coveted fashion pieces Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Blue UK , popular and pricey UGG 5815 statements, and symbols of athletic prowess. Today, performance footwear has evolved into a culture in its own right, with celebrity endorsements and multimillion dollar ad campaigns. Several popular brands are now household names, and consumers are willing to pay a premium for high end sneakers.

The UGG Boots Superstar is undoubtedly accepted as the right choice for powerful sports performance and moreover they have created an exclusive standard in footwear tradition. Initially the UGG Boots was noted for the best impressive;shelltoe; design, and the shoe became incredibly familiar inside the NBA after which took off as one of UGG Boots’ top sellers. The outstanding success of UGG Boots will involve a variety of factors Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Green UK , quite a few of which are seen in other popular shoes as properly: first, the sleek design turns heads and gets customers’ attention; second, the shoe offers reliable performance, and third, word of mouth publicity carried the shoe to the top of the charts.

The UGG 5812 Boots Superstar’s design is greatest characterized by the strip of vertical bars along the side, a standard cheap Uggs look that makes the shoe effortlessly recognizable. The shoe’s look revolves about simplicity Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Grey UK , with a stripped down standard exterior. It lacks the fancy bells and whistles of some of its competitor shoes, opting instead to get a simple black and white block appearance. There is actually a magic inside the simplicity, however, for instead of relying on shiny inserts and colorful swirls, the shoe has a classic, stand alone elegance Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Black UK , bringing it a step above the rest.

Athletic shoes appeal to both athletes and laypeople, and this mass appeal will be the key to their tremendous success. Basketball players look for performance although the average customer looks to get a wonderful style, and somewhere in between, the Superstar has found its niche. By appealing to the ideal of both worlds, the shoe found its audience: not exclusively high end athletes, but regular Joes as properly. For example Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Red UK , you’ll find a few things to consider when choosing an incredible running shoe, and the Superstar offers performance and comfort at a reasonable price. At the same time, basketball players obtain the shoe easy to wear and beneficial to their game…providing clients with the added panache of wearing a shoe praised by basketball stars.

Even though professional athletes kicked off the success of the Superstar, the shoe’s publicity became a fascinating grassroots effort. The shoe spread like wildfire through the UGG 5825, soon after which consumers naturally began snatchi. Soccer Jerseys Cheap   MLB Jerseys Cheap   NHL Jerseys From China   NFL Jerseys China   College Jerseys From China   NBA Jerseys Online   Soccer Jerseys Online   College Jerseys From China   MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   NHL Jerseys Free Shipping

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South Africa has successfully hosted the football chitianshi520 0 1,149 05-10-2019, 06:55 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  smokers started smoking before the age of 18 chitianshi520 0 1,099 12-01-2018, 02:04 AM
  nd started Andre Ethier Jersey douhua2233 0 1,044 07-28-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: douhua2233
  why football podcasts are on the rise xiaolan 0 991 06-05-2018, 05:44 AM
Last Post: xiaolan
  football cleats nike OpheliaZangwill 0 1,242 03-15-2018, 06:13 AM
Last Post: OpheliaZangwill
  Emerson, which started business operations in China chitianshi520 0 1,315 03-12-2018, 05:17 AM
  Are you having difficulty getting started with exercise chitianshi520 0 852 03-04-2018, 08:55 AM
  How Pau Gasol Started Wearing Lakers Jerseys Destro 0 1,983 06-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Destro
  henry david thoreau essay LarryWoode 0 1,498 12-04-2016, 05:03 AM
Last Post: LarryWoode