CC or Pepsi
Coke is the elixer of the Gods! It is the most wonderful concoction ever created by man. It is my reason for living!

But I'm not addicted.
Nothing beats Coke!
ACCER Wrote:Coke is the elixer of the Gods! It is the most wonderful concoction ever created by man. It is my reason for living!

But I'm not addicted.

Evidently you are in denial.. or in The Nile? Anyway, have you thought of joining a support group to kick the habit?? I did it, and I am very welllllllr er fq 34fkd0k9 Oh! Who am I kidding!!! I want a bucket of coke with a lot of ice in it!!!!!

Why??? Why do I have to keep telling this things!!!???
I can go days without solid foor, just ask my friends....but a day without coke and you will see a side of me reserved only for satan!
I am a Coke addict, always have been always will. I gave up regular coke 1.5 years ago when i realized I was consuming over 1200 calories a day in it. I am now a HUGE COKE ZERO fan and it is the best thing since sliced bread! I am 40 pounds lighter too.
I've given it a great deal of thought. I really have. I would rather take a vitamin, eat real food every 3-4 days and dink real coke.

I want a coke coffin when I die! Gigi, you are in charge of it!
No coke no pepsi only Thumbs up. Wink
I have always preferred Coke. To me Pepsi was always just a bit too sweet. I loved Vanila Coke!
CC doesn't have taste to it. It's just a strong soda, pointless. Pepsi has flavor along with strength in every swallow.
whats pepsi?