Canadian VPS hosting recommendations?
I'm planning to host a big phpBB forum and need to find a good web hosting account, Canada location.
What are your views on Rightservers.com Canadian VPS hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?
VPS deals from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
I've been using Rightservers.com solutions for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services.
Their Managed VPS servers, support and uptime are superb. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
VPS accounts from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth your attention.
Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
I've being hosting with QHoster.com Canada VPS hosting service for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host. No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast. Happy with them.
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 3 46 42 minutes ago
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 118 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 51 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 114 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 152 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 163 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 181 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 175 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 76 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 114 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter