Chat
I have been looking around and trying to find a schedule of chat times on here. Do we have them?

Thanks Hurgoll
Hi

We used to have chats 11PM eastern time, but I am no longer able to host these due to the time constraints.
I did not even know that they had chat here? that rocks, when is it?
Even if Zach cannot make it, no reason we cannot all agree on a time and get on here and gab is there?
Hurgoll Wrote:Even if Zach cannot make it, no reason we cannot all agree on a time and get on here and gab is there?

You are right! we could agree on time for chatting. But if it is at 11pm eastern time, will be kinda difficult for the people living in Europe.
Done! And I'll be there Smile

Please tell me when the best time is for all of you! I want everyone to be able to participate if they want to so that no one gets left out Smile

Vote for a good time here:

http://www.domainsocial.com/announcement...-time.html
thats a tough one, maybe there can be two scheduled chats to make it easier. One for US and one for Europe. and those who are up late (or early) can snoop on the other Smile
I didn't realize that there used to be scheduled chats, but it's a great idea.

Also if people do shift work, they may be up for the chat across the ocean sometimes, too.
I will chat anytime I see someone in the chat room. I am social that way. Smile
Ditto. I'll chat whenever I'm online and notice someone in the chat room, it sounds like fun to me.