Cheap Host with Responsive Support?
It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
Most of my clients are located in Canada. I need stable server with 2 tbs of space, 24 gbs of RAM and 50000 gbs of bandwidth.
GTHost was recommended to me as a good option.
They are offering specials: https://gthost.com/instant-servers/
What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.
Check out servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com as they are well-balanced and cost not much.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
The site speed is good. GTHost.com instant servers are secure. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
I think those sorts of hosts are growing lately and a customer I can see why that is.
I love the plans and how your space and bandwidth increases each month. GTHost.com keeps improving their plans. and unlike many other hosts.. these improvements are applied to new and existing customers. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick!
Excellent Web Host! QHoster.com has been the best provider I've run across (fast servers located in Canada). They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.
Servers from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are well-balanced and cost not much.
Their support has been exceptional.
My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.
I'd highly recommend QHoster.com to any people not happy with their current host. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, the service has been excellent.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com can be right for meeting all your needs.
Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 7 93 3 minutes ago
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 1 44 04-12-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 158 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 113 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 130 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 8 325 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap e-hosting service? Bileator 7 244 01-10-2024, 09:20 AM
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 567 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  vps host for Media? Glaceptra 7 295 12-13-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 579 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster