Cheap reliable hosting is needed
I am looking for a cheap hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
What are your views on cloudarion.com hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards
It seems that you need a VPS.
I would recommend you to check the following providers if you would like to get the best VPS
https://qhoster.com/
https://brixly.uk/
Hosting plans from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.
I've been using cloudarion.com SSD VPS for a while now. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
op notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Highly recommended.
Plans from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are full of useful resources and uptime is high.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.
Highly recommend cloudarion.com solutions and amazing value! Support tickets are responded to effectively within minutes.
I have asked plenty of silly questions and they have never failed to come back to me almost immediately at all hours of the day and night with a courteous helpful reply.
Recommended 100%... I've been using cloudarion.com SSD VPS for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
Everything is perfect, the site is always up.
Great pricing... Cloudarion.com also passed on the savings to me due to nice discounts.
Perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 5 68 11 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 143 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 4 62 04-23-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 117 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 171 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 169 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 198 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 180 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 82 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 121 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter