Cheapest Domains
I need to buy 3-5 domains this week. I'm going to buy 2 domains from Godaddy because I am going to sell those sites eventually. The other 3 I can buy anywhere because I don't need lots of domain functions..or whatever it's called. Where can I buy the cheapest domains?
If you check the other posts in here, you´ll find that there are many many options, but some are a real pain to transfer... I would say check out the options. Many people are not happy with Yahoo, for example. But here there are many experts that will give you a clue on what to do.
I agree with berlinlife

Many companies (such as ipowerweb.com) offer cheap domains, but you pay for it in the control panel, features, billing, support, etc.

I would suggest sticking with a larger company and using coupon codes to get discounts.

Zach
berlinlife06 Wrote:If you check the other posts in here, you´ll find that there are many many options, but some are a real pain to transfer... I would say check out the options. Many people are not happy with Yahoo, for example. But here there are many experts that will give you a clue on what to do.

Yeah, Yahoo sucks! I have a domain with them. I bought the domain for $1.99. It's my fault. hehe.

Yeah, I think I'll just go with Godaddy or Namecheap. I think I can buy Namecheap's domain for only $7 with a coupon. I'm just so frugal!
you can buy domains for cheaper than namecheap.
Try 1and1.com
Whatever you do, don't buy from Web hosting,web hosting provider, domain name registration. A few months back I bought from them. I registered my domain name and bought their really cheap hosting which was supposed to come with everything I needed for the site I was setting up. You can look at their pages and see how good they look. This is what happened: Now I have my username and password and domain. I'm supposed to be able to go to my control panel and upload my site and so on. I can't even begin to see what to do once I get to their "control panel". I have sent about three letters to the helpdesk. I got one letter back asking me what my suchandsuch number was. I couldn't even find the number they were asking for on my receipt or in any of the emails they sent me. I wrote back again, twice. I have had no replies.
In my opinion I would just go ahead and buy from godaddy. You get one free hosting credit with your domain. so you can put ads in it and receive hosting for free until you are ready to get rid of it, then you can host it without ads.
Thanks for the replies. I checked 1and1.com but I didn't like it.

News: I bought 1 domain from namecheap.com. I'm gonna buy 3 domains from godaddy again this week.

Gosh, this is addictive!
you may try netfirms.com .
They are offering domain for less than 5 $. But I haven't used it yet.
kisna Wrote:you may try netfirms.com .
They are offering domain for less than 5 $. But I haven't used it yet.

Really? I'll go with Godaddy first then probably try that one too. I'm trying to register with several different companies. So far, I have domains at Namecheap, Widwestdomains and Yahoo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spambot Email Domains May Be Banned Williamhawk 0 1,696 11-28-2017, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Best place to park domains? jsd 16 11,151 08-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Last Post: dimident
  Leading Domains Apprasals 123limelia 0 2,859 10-24-2011, 08:06 AM
Last Post: 123limelia
  Anyone tried Yahoo Domains? zach 45 34,888 08-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Nadal
  Economical Domains - Registration SALE! - .com $8.50 .net $8.00 .org $8.50 DomainAuctionsScript 0 3,154 06-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Last Post: DomainAuctionsScript
  Best Registrar for .fr domains? zach 1 4,679 02-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Last Post: zach
  Sell Domains fourwings 9 7,964 01-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: webdevdomains
  register NEW domains for only $4! annerz 8 7,007 10-26-2010, 06:54 AM
Last Post: agrajtech11
  .Asia domains stewmath 5 7,157 03-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Last Post: luckypig
  Godaddy dosen't like Godaddy domains zach 16 11,131 03-04-2009, 01:39 AM
Last Post: luckypig