Cheapest Manual Directory Submission Service
I am offering very cheap 100% manual directory submissions.
The ongoing rate is $25 per 100 submissions.

When you see my rate you will say is it a scam or somthing??

Well its not. My rate is just $12 per 100 submissions.
You pay after the work is done. No advance.
I will send you the links to the page which contains your website in all the directories.

We already have finished submitting 2 websites to 100 directories each . Have to submit 4 websites to 1400 directories in our new job.

All directories are PR 3 + . No new 0 PR directories.
Directory list can be seen here - Add URL.nu : Add your URL to free SEO friendly directories

If you find a cheaper service we will lower our rate.
Could I please have a little more info, sounds intresting, Echos
Hello again , I used the links and was amazed. I will be trying to wrap my head around it all. I am quite sure I will be signing up in the future. It is an amazing offer. I really need to educate myself on the finer points of his game, Echos
That was amazing, How exactly do the directories work? I checked out the link but can you give us a rundown of the finer points or workings of the manual directory? Thanks and I am very interested if you can answer my question.
Directories are like your Phone number directories. They are high PR sites (most of them). Also submission to most of them is free. It increases the PR backlinks that our site has. So it increases our PR .
People do not have time to visit hundreds of directories to submit each of their sites. So they hire people to do those submissions. We are some of those people who do these submissions. I have 4 pople hired to do the submissions .
We manually submit your website to the directories you pay us for & send you a detailed report aas soon as the submission is over. We are doing over 300 site submissions right now. We have loads of experience in this.
Also we have the cheapest service as other services demand $25 per 100 submissions while our rate is half i.e. just $12 per 100. Also if you order 400 then you have to pay just $45 ($3 discount)
Well that is pretty cool. I will keep you in mind when my site is complete. It definately sounds like a great deal and I know I can use the PR.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Order Powerful DataPacket Dedicated Servers - Great Price, Service, Support! Pathoiron 0 26 04-17-2024, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Pathoiron
  Reliable Shared & Reseller Hosting| DataPacket.net - #1 Service & Support! Pathoiron 0 405 03-12-2024, 05:49 AM
  Reliable Shared & Reseller Hosting| DataPacket.net| Service & Support Are #1! Pathoiron 0 1,511 01-24-2024, 06:40 AM
  Order Fixed.net WordPress maintenance and hosting service starting at £39/mo! Pathoiron 0 145 05-24-2023, 06:32 AM
  Get up to $200 marketing service with Oissite.com professional shared hosting service HereandNow 0 345 01-27-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HereandNow
  Swissns GmbH SSD Shared Hosting| Fast Speed, High Level Service! KraemAloof 0 607 11-26-2020, 01:23 PM
Last Post: KraemAloof
  Swissns GmbH Cyber Protect services, High Level Service! + 20% discount KraemAloof 0 411 11-06-2020, 07:47 AM
  Swissns GmbH SSD Shared Hosting| Fast Speed, High Level Service! KraemAloof 0 469 10-19-2020, 07:03 AM
  High Domain Rating Website Submission Directories | Free Backlinks | hostperl 0 662 05-31-2020, 07:48 AM
Last Post: hostperl
  39504.org - Free High DR Web Submission Directory | Instant Activation hostperl 0 570 05-21-2020, 09:54 AM
Last Post: hostperl