Chitika's New Store Product
Has anyone seen Chitika's new store product? You can populate the store with an rss feed from your site and brand it your own. You pick the categories to sell from, and get a commision on sales.

They maintain the site on their own servers.
I've seen it and was very interested. I haven't installed it yet, but I do plan on trying it out.
Chitika.
heard more but i havent used it yet.
btw triumph are you using that?
I applied to get set up with it, but have not heard anything back from them. It reads like they are starting with their biggest publishers, which I do not think I am in that tier yet.

I will let you all know if I get invited.
ok thanks.
I did just notification that I have been accepted into the program! Now I must figure out the best way to utilize it.
triumph Wrote:Has anyone seen Chitika's new store product? You can populate the store with an rss feed from your site and brand it your own. You pick the categories to sell from, and get a commision on sales.

They maintain the site on their own servers.

Do you need to have some technical knowledge for the linking part?
No. Except to customize it, you need one of their engineers to help. I blew them off for now, because I did not want to get too involved. I have been testing it a bit and so far it has done really well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Product Blogging..? zach 9 6,513 08-13-2006, 04:03 AM
Last Post: andreww38