CirtexHosting.com
Anyone had any experiences with them? I just started their baby package and it's only $2 a month for some pretty decent stats. They some good so far, no down time over this 2 weeks i've had themSmile
I have no experience with them. I tend to stay away from cheaper hosts with important sites.

Which stats program do they use? AWStats?
It's the first time I've heard of them. Besides reliability, my other major concern would be their customer service. How is their response time?
Amazing customer service. They set-up my domain and hosting in less than 2 minutes. Also, they use cPanel with full features (latest version) so yes they use AWSTATS and everything else included in cPanel!
hi i wish to add my experience here .i hosted my site here tucktail here they provide
free hosting service for each paid domain that we buy from them.they also provide paid hosting service.
i choose ultimate hosting plan for my sites for which they provide me
Unlimited Space+ & Bandwidth!
1000 Email Accounts2
Unlimited MySQL Databases
here we can Enhance our site with today's hottest hosting applications and utilities.
they also provide many other services like domain transfer,domain registration etc... at
reasonable cost.i felt happy with their service.
One of my friend told me about this, he was started from its baby package but according to its seems to me expensive.